August ROTM - Riggs Flat Lake (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Sounds like a fun outing. I'm not familiar with the area so I started googling a few things. Thought this link might be insightful for those of us who don't know much about the area.

Riggs Lake: Mt. Graham’s watery crown jewel

I want to thank @Chrismanjs , @Stepmurr , and @Hank Tank for their contributions to this thread.

As I said last month, "I'm just getting you there" . . . well, that might have been an exaggeration on my part.

I will be at tonight's meeting, but in a nutshell, my current job commitments are in direct conflict with the August 20th weekend.

I can make it for the August 13th or August 27th weekend but not the THAT weekend.

I plan on putting it to a vote at tonight's meeting. Should the vote fall to continue as planned, August 20th, I would like to pass the August ROTM baton to @Chrismanjs, if he is willing, since he has already done some scouting for 'choice' campsites near Riggs Flat Lake area.

We are (on paper) free for the 20th or the 27th. I know too well how a last minute monkey wrench can screw up plans.

I want to thank @Chrismanjs , @Stepmurr , and @Hank Tank for their contributions to this thread.

As I said last month, "I'm just getting you there" . . . well, that might have been an exaggeration on my part.

I will be at tonight's meeting, but in a nutshell, my current job commitments are in direct conflict with the August 20th weekend.

I can make it for the August 13th or August 27th weekend but not the THAT weekend.

I plan on putting it to a vote at tonight's meeting. Should the vote fall to continue as planned, August 20th, I would like to pass the August ROTM baton to @Chrismanjs, if he is willing, since he has already done some scouting for 'choice' campsites near Riggs Flat Lake area.
Would be happy to, Let me know the turn out of the voting!

Bummer... I may now be out for this event on 08/27 :( But I totally understand....

I may be in for this one, my boy's birthday is the 28th but he loves fishing so this may be a great gift!

Is there a meeting on Friday? Haven't seen anything about it. I may not be looking in the right place though.

Is there a meeting on Friday? Haven't seen anything about it. I may not be looking in the right place though.

Copy that!

Could always go visit your folks. It was 49 degrees Saturday morning. In the fifties right now with a cool breeze. Still want the tires if you still have them.Have to head back to the valley before to long and check on a few things.

Could always go visit your folks. It was 49 degrees Saturday morning. In the fifties right now with a cool breeze. Still want the tires if you still have them.Have to head back to the valley before to long and check on a few things.
I've been out of town for the past 2 1/2 weeks. Gotta get my house in order. Riggs looks pretty inviting though. I still have the tires. I'll hold them for you.

We really want to go, but not sure we can. I have a shopping center opening on Monday, so I think it is a stretch.
Enjoy.

I think I'm out! I need a break I've been camping or wheeling almost every weekend for the last month. Need to get caught up on other things!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom