Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I have four Nitto Terra Grapplers in size LT295/70R18. Date code 06/12 (just over four years old). They probably have half their life left (see photos).
Currently the tires are at CBT, waiting for me to pick them up and take them home.
Asking $0.00 for all four. I prefer to only give them away as a set.
PM me if interested.

View attachment 1290656

View attachment 1290657

View attachment 1290658

View attachment 1290659

View attachment 1290660

Are the tires still available? Let me know if so

All three came with the LX... I just have not gotten around to clearing stuff out until now.

Two have separate JBL amps? And multi-disc in-dash CD changer (like anyone uses CD's anymore...)

I would gladly take the head unit with 6 CD player (I still use CDs of course I'm Living in the Past) and amp. My 3rd gen 4Runner could use a update.

I would gladly take the head unit with 6 CD player (I still use CDs of course I'm Living in the Past) and amp. My 3rd gen 4Runner could use a update.
Just let me know when you will be coming by to get them. They are all yours.

Got any radios left? I will take what you have left.

Can't get the quote to load on my old cell phone with a keyboard and rarely take the time to tether to the computer up north. I would like the center head unit and larger of the two amps.

Mark I believe the easiest way to get the other like head unit to work in your 80 is with a early 2000s amp from a Tundra, Camery ot 4Runner with preminum sound. It will require extenting the harness off the amp to head unit. Unless I'm mistaken the current amp will be to the right of the glove box and the new amp's harness will not reach the head unit. Believe your current harness plug wll be nineteen pin and the later is twenty pin. The hoping these newer head unit still have the twenty pin. Still have my old 04 4Runner head with a broken CD changer. It is like these head units. I can check to see if has that plug. They have plugs for external CD changer and steering wheel controls. Can live without either of those option. Using either of the two amps picture will require a complete custom wiring both from the vehicle and to the head unit. Hoping with my 2000 100 series factory wiring manual I can figure out how make it work.

You can get a 200w pioneer with USB and cleaner sound for under $100. A little more to add bluetooth - not sure worth all the work to make an old unit work? unless the OE look is what youre going for.

You can get a 200w pioneer with USB and cleaner sound for under $100. A little more to add bluetooth - not sure worth all the work to make an old unit work? unless the OE look is what youre going for.
Hey enough of you there! I am trying to get rid of my junk!

I am holding one radio for @Living in the Past but you can have the other two.
Are you at your place most nigjts after work? If so usually what time? I am not to far from there from work. Thinking Wednesday if your there.

Are you at your place most nigjts after work? If so usually what time? I am not to far from there from work. Thinking Wednesday if your there.
Yeah most nights, but not this Wed. Most others including today.

Is this a single disc or multi disc player. I assume only a single cassette. My multi cassette players/recorders are home audio.

Guessing a single disc player without cassette, correct? I've converted a few LPs to CD but in the end just listen to them in the format I bought them years ago which why I still have use for a cassette player.

I know this guy selling this real expedition set up 80 series. He has ALOT built into it and spares no expense in keeping it mechanically in excellent condition. He is located in El Paso, feel free to call me for details.

Dropbox - 1993 FZJ80 TLC For Sale

img_5801-12-jpg.1295567

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom