Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (4 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Ryan Marley are you looking for wheels for a 200 series, or 200 series wheels for a different truck?

I have a set of 4th gen 4Runner limited wheels up for sale. I have them on CL for 500. $400 for CSC peeps

image.jpeg

Have some peeps I know that asked me to watch for a FJ60 and also a 95-97 FJZ80. Let me know what you got ~

thanks

[QUOTE="Ryan Marley, post: 10479530, member: remember ]I have a set of 4th gen 4Runner limited wheels up for sale. I have them on CL for 50wheel0 for CSC peeps

View attachment 1293607[/QUOTE]

Shouldn't even ask but what size tire. Don't remember this style on 4the gen. In town until Friday morning if you still looking a FJ40 wheel.

[QUOTE="Ryan Marley, post: 10479530, member: remember ]I have a set of 4th gen 4Runner limited wheels up for sale. I have them on CL for 50wheel0 for CSC peeps

View attachment 1293607

Shouldn't even ask but what size tire. Don't remember this style on 4the gen. In town until Friday morning if you still looking a FJ40 wheel.[/QUOTE]

I can swing by tomorrow after work is that works for you. Let me know how much cash I need to bring.

I have a set of Just Differentials 1 1/4 in wheel spacers for a 100 Series. Good shape all lugs, etc. I'm looking to trade for a rear ladder, roof rack(I can add cash if need be), or $150.

Thanks,
Jim

All you Baofeng ham radio guys, I stumbled upon a microphone for a handheld radio. It has 2 plugs. Trade for an overhead bungie net? Mic plus cash...

Looks like this one:

41IsrfDiPfL._AC_UL115_.jpg

Cleaning up the shop and I have left over parts from an interior makeover I did.

All parts are in fair to marginal condition, but could probably be doctored up to reasonable condition with some elbow grease and squinting your eyes.

The electrical bits are of unknown (functional) condition. If you are interested in them please take them and test them.

All parts are free and available to the first person that comes to my shop to pick them up. All pickups must be performed within 3 days or the parts will be made available to the next person in-line.

1803 N. 40th St. Suite 113 Phoenix, AZ. 85008

2016-07-21 15.13.24.jpg
2016-07-21 15.13.58.jpg
2016-07-21 15.15.50.jpg
2016-07-21 15.16.07.jpg
2016-07-21 15.16.20.jpg

Pls Check again. My mail box was full and it didn't go thru. I came to your shop before.

Interior parts are spoken for with the exception of the radios. Grill is still available...

wow, that was fast: I love a happy ending :hillbilly:

dang Mikey, you collecting radios over there!?

wow, that was fast: I love a happy ending :hillbilly:

dang Mikey, you collecting radios over there!?
All three came with the LX... I just have not gotten around to clearing stuff out until now.

Two have separate JBL amps? And multi-disc in-dash CD changer (like anyone uses CD's anymore...)

View attachment 1293607

Shouldn't even ask but what size tire. Don't remember this style on 4the gen. In town until Friday morning if you still looking a FJ40 wheel.[/QUOTE]
No tires. Just wheels
They came on 06-09 limited 4Runners

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom