Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (19 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice. How many? How much?

Sorry for the late reply. I didn't realize that I posted in this thread. I wanted to post in the swap meet thread.

I have 13 of them but they are not 90915-20004, they are 90915-20002. $9 each.

According to the expert, the 90915-20002 and 90915-20004 are interchangeable. The 20002 is as good as the 20004, it is the old number.

90915-20002.jpg

90915-20004 Lexus oil filters.

What engines are these for? I have a 3.4 V6 and 4.7 V8. I know it won't work on the 5.7 V8. Cartridge filters were replaced by spin-on type 3/69 in the Land Cruiser, not sure I would call this moving forward. I also have a couple 3FEs and as well 2Fs which used the large filter.

WANTED TO BUY:

FJ-40 Rear (Only) Fender Flares.

I kind of squished mine. My fenders are cut. I had the "Pop-Rivet Man-a-Fre" kind.

Please email me "chuck AT chuckhuber.com" with pictures and pricing, or contact me here.

Any suggestions on other options that will fit with only minor surgery appreciated.

Rocky

Check with Nifski. He has some for sale but think they're the XL?

WANTED TO BUY:

FJ-40 Rear (Only) Fender Flares.

I kind of squished mine. My fenders are cut. I had the "Pop-Rivet Man-a-Fre" kind.

Please email me "chuck AT chuckhuber.com" with pictures and pricing, or contact me here.

Any suggestions on other options that will fit with only minor surgery appreciated.

Rocky

Bushwacker might fit ? they used to have flares for cut and un-cut

Rocky, Do you leave your flares black or want to paint to match? FYI the bushwakers have a rubberized textured finish that would be hard to paint vs the smooth finish fiberglass ones.

For a Sale:
FJ Cruiser brush guard $150 non OEM, black. No rust.
Front OEM/TRD skid $40.

I may be interested in your skid plate. I* believe that one will fit a 4Runner. Let me verify and if you still have it, I'll take it

Whatever happened with those Lexus oil filters? Did they get snapped up at the swap meet?

He still has them and was planning on buying them. Have three engine that use. You want to split? If not I'll buy them all.

Thanks, Murf -

I was expecting to leave the flares black. I had not planned to paint them to match the body (really, just hand't thought about it).

I just don't like the looks of the scraps of plastic hanging from the fender.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom