Arizona Classifieds / For Sale / Wanted (21 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Pair of locking differentials from a 1994 Land Cruiser with 140K - Mud Price $2300 firm - SALE PENDING

Toyota Axles w/Locking Differentials

Lockers1.jpg
Lockers2.jpg
Lockers3.jpg

Last edited:
FOR SALE: 1989 FJ62

204XXX miles, runs well. Minor rust on the rear driver quarter, typical. Old OME lift with Man a fre shackle reversal. I installed a trany cooler last year and it works very well. BFG mud terrain mk2 tires, about a year and a half old. Ive only ever put about 30 miles on the truck offroad. Ive owned it for 2 years almost, figured id post it up here to let the club have a chance before i put it up on CL. Ive got a lot of receipts for the work and parts ive put inot it, and more details and pics for anyone who wants them. dylans764@gmail

$4000

want to buy - 4 OE FJ40 wheels

Sold

For Sale:
Edgestar Fridge 43 liter
Bought this brand new, not from the returns/refurbs/scratch and dent about a year ago. Works great with no issues other than scuffs and scratches. I used it for about a year. I sold my cruiser and have no room on my motorcycle for it. ;)

Sold!

Last edited:
For Sale:
Edgestar Fridge 43 liter
Bought this brand new, not from the returns/refurbs/scratch and dent about a year ago. Works great with no issues other than scuffs and scratches. I used it for about a year. I sold my cruiser and have no room on my motorcycle for it. ;)
Price is $300 firm.

Hopefully it's still here in a couple weeks when I get my tax return.

hey Murf I have a set of white "wagon wheels" as the seller described them to me over in my storage unit. They look just like the wheels for my 60 but they are white not chrome. is this what you mean?
Todd

hey Murf I have a set of white "wagon wheels" as the seller described them to me over in my storage unit. They look just like the wheels for my 60 but they are white not chrome. is this what you mean?
Todd

can you get a picture of them? If they are Toyota white wheels 6 spoke with more rectangular openings (pic 1) then yes, If they are the aftermarket generic wheels with 7,8,or 9 spokes and with more triangular openings (pic 2) then no , but thanks. Let me know, thank you

1)
www.jpg

2)
w2.jpg

I'm pretty sure they are what you are looking for. I'll try and drag one out for a picture today. Currently talking with Mike Kreitz about buying those 80 series axles with lockers. Todd

Xantrex Digital 400W inverter

One of the best compact inverter I have used/owned. I own 2 of these and so far have worked with all chargers, laptops, music player with no noise. Will fit in the bottom of both 80 & 100 series consoles.

400W will run many blenders
Digital display reads -
input voltage
output voltage
power consumption of plugged in item

NIB $43.21

View attachment 1187082

SOLD!!!

I've got a brand new Double Carden rear drive shaft that needs a new home ASAP. I've driven 50 miles on it before buying LCA's for my OEM shaft. The shaft was built by Curtis Tatton at Tatton's Driveline in Utah back in September. (It's the larger shaft in the pictures)

Shaft was built based on standard length for an OEM shaft at 38.25" according to Curtis' book. My flange to flange measurements on a 3" lift was 37.25 but I had him build to 38.25" in case I mis-measured as the old shaft was still in place. This DC shaft measures 36" fully compressed and comfortably extends to 38.25" showing about 50% extension. Seems to be in spec for 3"-4" of lift according to other posts I've read through. Joints are Spicer 1310.

Curtis had the thick flanges machined to accommodate the shorter Toyota studs and the OEM hardware fits very well.

I need $350 ($325 for CSC members) + shipping costs. Local pickup around 101 and 51 Freeways in Phoenix preferred.

View attachment 1169159 View attachment 1169161 View attachment 1169162
I've still got a new rear DC shaft for sale. Tell your friends about it. :)

Are you still looking for wheels?

I have five of unknown origin that came off my FJ40 that are in pretty sad shape but have the clips for the hubcaps (don't have any hubcaps though). They don't have any spokes . . .

I don't Steve , but I think I know someone who is. I'll check it tomorrow

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom