Arizona Cardinals Talk (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

The draft is two days away.

Draftniks, who do you think the Cards draft? Running back, def end/ linebacker, or?

With shane Ray and Gregory sliding in the draft, do they fall down to #24 where the Cards pick, and if so, do they take that chance?

Should be interesting. If no one steller at 24 I think they might trade back and get an additional pick(s)..

I like the idea of a "random mystery date" posted one week before the actual draft. Does anyone else feel burned out about all the hype and speculation going into this? I do hear the Browns are willing to toss everything into a chance at a franchise QB.:hillbilly:

Last edited:
Should be interesting. If no one steller at 24 I think they might trade back and get an additional pick(s)..

It'll be BPA. I'm guessing those guys will be gone and a trade down.

I like that we picked the arguably best offensive tackle in the draft. It all start with a good line and we saw what happens when you qb gets hurt.

A good move for years to come imo

Agree, all the sexy picks were off the board. This was a good value pick. You never notice O linemen unless they suck. The Cards ignored this for years and suffered for it.

If he gives Carson more time in the pocket, that alone is a bonus. I have to admit, seems like a classy kid with a good attitude...
Can't wait to see who gets who in the second and beyond.

Oh, and Todd Bowles (always will be a fan for what he contributed to the Cards), sounds like he is going to have the AFC defense to make it happen.

now the picks that are flashy and both look to have good pedigrees. Other interesting same position players left on the board, but the cue-balls see something special
A pass rusher in the 2nd > http://www.azcentral.com/story/spor...s-markus-golden-58th-pick-nfl-draft/26745227/. "relentless motor"

A Running back in the 3rd>http://www.nfl.com/videos/mayocks-s...NI-running-back-David-Johnson-looks-promising, David Johnson broke 15 school records and rushed over 1000 yards 3 years straight. Great hands for many receiving yards

We'll see. I would have loved to see them take Stong in the second. Not a need but great value. I'm pretty sure he would have been an upgrade over Floyd who could have become trade bait to fill a need.

Our division rival the 49ers continue having an exodus of players. Now right tackle Anthony Davis "retires". Something stinks in SF.

From nfl.com

Davis, 25 years old, has started 71 games in five NFL seasons. With Pro Bowl guard Mike Iupati defecting to the Cardinals, the 49ers have lost both of their first-round picks from the 2010 NFL Draft.

Since the new league year started in March, the 49ers have lost Davis, rookie sensation Chris Borland and potential Hall of Famers Patrick Willis and Justin Smith to retirement.

The defections don't end there.

The 49ers also watched 2014 starters Frank Gore, Michael Crabtree, Ray McDonald, Chris Culliver andPerrish Cox sign with other teams.

If you're keeping score at home, the players leaving the organization in the transition from the highly successful Jim Harbaugh era are responsible for 20 combined Pro Bowl appearances and more than 1,000 career NFL starts.

Our division rival the 49ers continue having an exodus of players. Now right tackle Anthony Davis "retires". Something stinks in SF.

From nfl.com

Davis, 25 years old, has started 71 games in five NFL seasons. With Pro Bowl guard Mike Iupati defecting to the Cardinals, the 49ers have lost both of their first-round picks from the 2010 NFL Draft.

Since the new league year started in March, the 49ers have lost Davis, rookie sensation Chris Borland and potential Hall of Famers Patrick Willis and Justin Smith to retirement.

The defections don't end there.

The 49ers also watched 2014 starters Frank Gore, Michael Crabtree, Ray McDonald, Chris Culliver andPerrish Cox sign with other teams.

If you're keeping score at home, the players leaving the organization in the transition from the highly successful Jim Harbaugh era are responsible for 20 combined Pro Bowl appearances and more than 1,000 career NFL starts.

:crybaby::moon:

:lol: Great news!

And they always overlook the lonely punter, Andy Lee who btw, went to the Browns.:D

Dockett might be wishing he didn't chase the money after this season is over

Spot On!

Thoughts on Dr Jen Welter?:hmm:

Personally I like the add, another prospective on the table.

A short term intern so :meh:
Good for BA of thinking outside the box though

Eye candy on the sidelines.:bounce::bounce2:

Seriously, if this was the 90s, I would call it another dumb ass PR move. This is now a well run team and a potential contender. I doubt they risk the distraction unless they think she will help them.

Eye candy on the sidelines.:bounce::bounce2:

Seriously, if this was the 90s, I would call it another dumb ass PR move. This is now a well run team and a potential contender. I doubt they risk the distraction unless they think she will help them.

My thoughts exactly after my initial Google search, this image popped up;
Dr Jen Welter.jpg

After reading her bio, I think she has something great to offer.

Don't know about you guys, but I am getting sick and tired of Brady's balls.:bang:

My thoughts exactly after my initial Google search, this image popped up;
View attachment 1113466

After reading her bio, I think she has something great to offer.

Don't know about you guys, but I am getting sick and tired of Brady's balls.:bang:

And Goodell's bully act. It'll be really nice when the NFL finally flushes that prick.

I can only imagine what management and the coaching staff are going through. As a fan, Gawd it's frustrating with daily reports of who gets carted off each day with injuries... And this is just training camp.:meh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom