Arizona Cardinals Talk (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

thought that was hilarious how Sendelin was trying to akwardly hide the flag he picked up. :D

Weird to root for the Niners but the seachickens need to lose. Yeah...I got that nasty taste too just saying it o_O

How about the Bills beating the Packers today!? Huge in helping us (hopefully) getting home field advantage which we can very much use.

Go 'Niners! (Rinse, swish, spit...)

It would have been better for the cards if the Whiners won, but seeing them go down didn't break my heart. Somewhere around halftime, what little confidence they had left went :poof::flush:.

Good news is the cards last game will be against a demoralized team with nothing to play for.:slap:

Mixed feelings, Hoyer has brought them this far, but hit the wall these last three games.
Why not bring in your future prospect and see how it works before the 2015 season. They remind me so much of the Cards, solid defense that just needs a little more "O" to help out in those tight games.
Three of their losses this year were by 1 point...

:flush:;)

:lol: Yep, one more year I say "Maybe next year"....:hmm:

Reminds me of Monty Python's "The record's stuck"

I love all the nitwits writing Manziel off after one game. It's certainly debatable whether he'll be a good QB but give the guy a chance.

I agree, I am now fine with letting him finish the season and evaluate in training camp.
If the Cards didn't have so much on the line, I like to see Logan Thomas get some real time under his belt..
I almost like Gambo's idea of putting Grice behind center..:confused:

If the Cards didn't have so much on the line, I like to see Logan Thomas get some real time under his belt..

It sounds like they may play him part time. He's not near ready to take over and BA isn't Whiz.

I almost like Gambo's idea of putting Grice behind center..:confused:

Huh? Gambo needs to pass the pipe.:smokin:

Lindley and Thomas talking about how they will team up to bring the heat to the Seachickens!

454178564.0.jpg

Go Big Red :bounce2::bounce2:

Whaaaat? Stanton practised on a limited basis this week. Just staying in the game mentally, or possibly play?

Can't wait for Sunday night football!

Whaaaat? Stanton practised on a limited basis this week. Just staying in the game mentally, or possibly play?

Can't wait for Sunday night football!

Extremely doubtful and Lindley has gotten the reps and is better prepared. One has to wonder, if Lindley does well and they win, who will BA go with in the playoffs?

if thats the case he might be back sooner than thought

It will take anything and everything to win this game. It could be one of most important professional football games in the history of the Copper State (and the franchise).
And I just got a ticket!

if thats the case he might be back sooner than thought

Back and 100% are two different things. He'll likely be an emergency QB until the playoffs.

It will take anything and everything to win this game. It could be one of most important professional football games in the history of the Copper State (and the franchise).
And I just got a ticket!

:clap: Make noise for all of us!

surprised to learn this morning that the Chargers came back from 21 points down to beat the Niners...

Harbaugh should take that 50Million 6 year offer to coach college ball in Michigan. I think he would do well there.

Oh yeah -go Cards!~ :bounce2:

Off Road Rage: We will meet you at your tailgate spot this afternoon :cheers:

surprised to learn this morning that the Chargers came back from 21 points down to beat the Niners...
That was a fun game to watch!

Harbaugh should take that 50Million 6 year offer to coach college ball in Michigan. I think he would do well there.
But will his ego allow him to do that..;)

Go Cards! we will do our part on the couch!:cheers:

I was more surprise by the 21 down than the comeback. Whiners must still have a little pride left.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom