Arizona Cardinals Talk (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

On channel 5, right?

being a TNF game might be on ESPN? ill have to see when it hits 6:30

At the previous matchup with the Rams at our home field, I believe the home field fan noise got our defense pumped up and they played out of thier minds in the 4th quarter. 2 defensive touchdowns and then a 3rd defensive takeaway that put our offense on the 20 or so yard line where our offense scored a TD. Previous to this we were trailing 10-14 going into the 4th quarter. That was the reason they pulled thier 3rd string QB nad put the veteran Shawn hill back in for QB in every game since. Hill isnt lighting it up but is controlling the turnovers and letting the "D" win the game. Sound familiar?

It certainly will not be a shoot-out

i hope the Cards bring thier bag of tricks to St. Louis!

Ok, now the D needs to shut them down for 2 more quarters.:cheers:

we can win this thing!

Crap. Next Man Down... :(

another win - pretty much guaranteed to clinch playoff spot

11-3 :bounce2::bounce2::bounce2::bounce2::bounce2::bounce2::bounce2::bounce2::bounce2::bounce2::bounce2:

It wasn't pretty but that was the best all around game of the season. Smart move picking up Lindley, he wasn't great but he's a vet and good enough to close it out. I'm not sure they win it with Thomas.

We may have to bite our tongues and cheer for the 40 whiners this weekend. If they beat the sqwacks, it's pretty close to over.

Whoda think we would be rooting for Stanton now? His MRI is today to see if he can come back but it doesnt look promising...

Otherwise Lindley hasn even practiced with the first team and he has 10 days to prepare with a supporting run game. If he is our guy, Im going to support him and wish him well. When he played with us before a few years back we didnt have a run game and our O- line was horrible

Definitely not pretty, but a win none the less. This is unprecedented to have to go to a 3rd string QB for the playoffs. Goning to have to ride the Defense like the 2000 Ravens. And hope Lindley can do is best Trent Dilfer imitation.

Loved BA's press conference. "I love it when nobody says you have a chance to win. There is an 11-3 team and a team that is always 8-8," Arians said. "You figure it out."
Getcha some of that! Unquestionnably the Coach of the Year.

Last edited:
OK I couldn't help it, more from BA press conference "Everybody wanted to talk all that stuff about how great their defense is. I think they saw a good defense tonight, it was in red and white".

Oh and Stanton has a Grade 2 sprain and not any tears. Similar to what Larry suffered so I'm guess he'll sit for 2 weeks ish.

OK I couldn't help it, more from BA press conference "Everybody wanted to talk all that stuff about how great their defense is. I think they saw a good defense tonight, it was in red and white".

Oh and Stanton has a Grade 2 sprain and not any tears. Similar to what Larry suffered so I'm guess he'll sit for 2 weeks ish.

awesome news on Stanton!! just saw it also > http://blog.azcardinals.com/author/darrenurban/

Both Lindley and Stanton seemed to have arm strength that outperformed their brains. Maybe a Valium or two before the game? Or maybe it's just gonna take a few games for them to settle in. But Lindley was the interception king a few years ago, right?

Special Teams got it done last night. Well done!

Sprained knee, may miss time but not the season.

..............But Lindley was the interception king a few years ago, right?

Yes, as a rookie who was in way over his head. Two more years and a different coaching staff should help considerably.

I loved the Warner rumor today:lol:

The best one was "the flag fell out of my pocket.":lol:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom