April 17--Range day and FULL-Day Expedition Ride (2 Groups) (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

And dont forget dents....

We will be goin up to camp tomorrow.. see yall at 9 a.m.

Ted; my number is 478 550 4634.. just in case you never know???

Thanks, I'll PM you my # just in case as well. I just don't trust any of the bums on this site.

Dad and I are planning to meet you at the lodge, shortly before departure at 10:00 AM for the expo ride.

We will be up for bfast by 8:30 or 9AM

We will be up for bfast by 8:30 or 9AM

there's a small group of us meeting at the chick-fil-a/Home depot parking lot across from the outlet mall off 400 at 8:00 if you want to meet us there.

The lodge is as far from my house as is the Chik-Fil-A :)

See you at the lodge!

Hey our babysitter may have fallen thru, is this ride cool for my boys to attend? They are 3 and 12 and they enjoy going with me every time I go out. This is the first time I will have met anyone from your group and I didnt know the nature of the ride or if this was an issue.

Hey our babysitter may have fallen thru, is this ride cool for my boys to attend? They are 3 and 12 and they enjoy going with me every time I go out. This is the first time I will have met anyone from your group and I didnt know the nature of the ride or if this was an issue.

Bringing your kids won't be an issue at all with our group. Have fun tomorrow.

x2 what Josh said.

This is the whole purpose of doing a easy ride this go around. FJCRUZR is bringing his 8 yr old little girl and I think Dan Kunz is bringing his 2 young boys. Besides, Downhill Dave is going and he acts like a 4 yr most of the time.

x2 what Josh said.

This is the whole purpose of doing a easy ride this go around. FJCRUZR is bringing his 8 yr old little girl and I think Dan Kunz is bringing his 2 young boys. Besides, Downhill Dave is going and he acts like a 4 yr most of the time.

Easy there...She's only 6 going on 15! :flipoff2:

Thanks guys for coming along, it was great to see some new faces and some folks we've not seen in awhile. Robert and Tom put in a lot of hard work plotting our way and we ended up only doing about half of it. Thanks guys for a job well done!

We ended up with 12 at the top of Ami Falls and ended with 6 having dinner in Dahlonega. Having the ability for folks to go home early if they needed to worked out well.

All in all it was just a nice casual day incorporating some minor wheeling and forest service road riding, nothing real exciting but it got the tires muddy and we al had a great time. The best part was the final trail with several water crossings, a couple of rough spots and some tight trails where I almost spun a tire... but not quite.

Pics Coming as soon as they load.

:steer:Hey we had a blast t-day. Thanks everyone for making us feel welcome. We are looking forward to more rides and events with you guys.:bounce2:

Here are my pics compliments mostly of the passenger.

http://aprilexporide.shutterfly.com/

side note, truck performed perfectly with the exception of the only 2 parts I didn't swap out, the old TREs from the old tie rod, parts ordered and coming in tomorrow morning.

What a goober :flipoff2:
April 2010 Expo ride 121.jpg

Last edited:
Did yall decide to burn a J**P that got in your way? :grinpimp:

Did yall decide to burn a J**P that got in your way? :grinpimp:

working on that issue as we speak. new info has it being up there less than 2 weeks. The Expo guys run that area a lot and trying to gt them to cough up a trailer and rig to 'er outa' there, with assistance of course.

We had a great time... And hope to make the next trip. Nice seeing yall out there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom