Appalachia Cruisers chit-chat (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

RSHARPfzj80

Appalachia Cruisers
Threads
Here we go fellas!! Lets get this party started :)

Ok I've gotta get this on my favorites on the mud app, I don't want to miss anything.

Sent from my detachment from reality.

Eat, sleep, poop, repeat.

Wait till she's a teenager, I promise you'll wish you could go back lol. Amazing how they go from needing you for everything to nothing and then back to everything.

cphillips said:
Baby doing good?

She's doing great. Eat, sleep and poop machine. Goode healthy girl.

jason in tn said:
Wait till she's a teenager, I promise you'll wish you could go back lol. Amazing how they go from needing you for everything to nothing and then back to everything.

Vicious cycle. LOL

Vicious cycle. LOL

Yes for sure, girls are the fun ones tho, my oldest 2 are boys and I always said if I'd have had my daughter 1rst I would have quit there Lol.

Gotta love them baby girls!!! Wouldn't trade my two for a whole baseball team of boys.

Awesome, love it. When we gonna do a help a member of the month??:cheers:

Last edited:

Congrats on the new addition to the family. Bet she has you wrapped around that little finger already.

Just found out I get an extra week of vacation this year, very nice.

jason in tn said:
Just found out I get an extra week of vacation this year, very nice.

Looks like a wheeling trip needs to be planned then!

4 years ago I cashed in my vacation to buy my welder, couple years ago I cashed it in for the down payment on my 97, last year I took to stay home and paint my 86. If I don't take my wife on a VACATION next year I will have to take it to go to divorce court Lol. Hell let's go wheeling anyway easier to ask for forgiveness than permission.

Going to look at the 1962 FJ25 tomorrow. Cant wait to see it in person and check the VIN# on it. The owner said it was a solid truck. Said it used to run but leaked quite a bit of oil so he stopped driving it.

Going to look at the 1962 FJ25 tomorrow. Cant wait to see it in person and check the VIN# on it. The owner said it was a solid truck. Said it used to run but leaked quite a bit of oil so he stopped driving it.

You find the coolest trucks. I spotted a 40 close to home I want to check out.

If you don't pick it up, I might. That would be schweeet! Let us know how it goes.

jynx said:
If you don't pick it up, I might. That would be schweeet! Let us know how it goes.

On my way now!!!

Went by and looked at both trucks. One is a 73 40 and the other is a 62 FJ25. He said he would call me back on the price of the 62 cause it was his sons. Hopefully he will call this week. Here is a pic of the 73! Pretty nice rig

image-1104886208.jpg

I showed mama the pic of the red one and she said " get the red one, I really like it" so we will just have to see

image-1104886208.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom