Appachalan Toyota Round up (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
The ATR is Sept 1-4. And yes that is Labor Day. I have a RV space reserved. I believe You can camp in the Group Camping Area as part of registration Appalachian Toyota Round Up

Make sure you read the fine print, it requires a snorkel, 4+ LED lights and a RTT to attend this event. Oh, and we get a grill badge too so that's worth the price of admission right!? :flipoff2:

Not sure I can get this outta me all in 1 post so be patient. :worms:

You sure they will let our rag tag team in there, I mean we don't have shiny paint or graphics.

Not gonna commit just yet but has possibilities. Also, They claim they had 150+ rigs last year which might make camping in the event area a little tight.

I realize that many that attend this event are different crowd, but not all, we had 2 of their event organizers at GSMTR. I believe that a lot of them will be in cabins and hotels, so camping should not be an issue. I had reserved an RV space but if we have a group going I will camp in the group area, should be able to go up a day early and get us the area GA cruisers camped in at GSMTR. I would like to promote GSMTR.

Last year it was hot as hell. Need us a good shady spot if it's going to be the same.

Last year it was hot as hell. Need us a good shady spot if it's going to be the same.

I'm sure you'll find no shortage of awnings to duck under. :moon: Sorry, just can't help myself. :meh:

I just went to website, with camping it's $90.77 which includes Friday and Saturday night dinners, you have to bring your own wine and cheese, yes I am doing it to.
Is we have enough coming I could bring my 12 X 20 canopy.

The hill where we were camped (up the small gravel road directly across from the pavilion) was somewhat shaded in the afternoons. And I can bring my weedeater again. :hillbilly:

I do believe I will be attending this quaint organized gathering.

Come on T'Boy you have nothing else better to do. Get the money out of that anal pass :moon: you bought for Wind Rock.

The hill where we were camped (up the small gravel road directly across from the pavilion) was somewhat shaded in the afternoons. And I can bring my weedeater again. :hillbilly:

That was you weed eating.

Bring that nice new ARB refrig/freezer and we'll sell ice cream.

I'll bring some of the finest Miller Lite for us to sip on.

Make sure you read the fine print, it requires a snorkel, 4+ LED lights and a RTT to attend this event. Oh, and we get a grill badge too so that's worth the price of admission right!? :flipoff2:

Not sure I can get this outta me all in 1 post so be patient. :worms:

You sure they will let our rag tag team in there, I mean we don't have shiny paint or graphics.

Not gonna commit just yet but has possibilities. Also, They claim they had 150+ rigs last year which might make camping in the event area a little tight.

Not a good way to encourage lurkers to attend GSMTR, just say.

Not a good way to encourage lurkers to attend GSMTR, just say.

Ah come on, just a little sarcasm. Can't take much of what I say seriously.

That was you weed eating.

Bring that nice new ARB refrig/freezer and we'll sell ice cream.

That was me.

Ice cream truck sponsered by the STLCA!

Yes huh tell them Roger to share with the red headed step child.

Y'all are cracking me up!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom