Anything Goes: The random bs thread (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

That truck is the reason I have a Toyota truck.

I haven't see or heard much from @cyberfalco. Tony have you been working another job?

image.jpg

The resemblance in that picture is shocking in my opinion.

Gonna be in LR this afternoon...Nashville is playing for the 4A championship at War Memorial.

Anyway, yall got any good recommendations on eating. Just tired of the norm. Be eating an early supper.

Arkansas Burger Co on Cantrell if you haven't already been.
Cheddar's and Chipotle are down the street at Markham and University.
Copeland's is at a shopping center off Shackleford and 430.
Vino's close to downtown on Chester has (or did have) decent calzones and pizza, but I haven't been in a while (it's more of a band/beer place at night, but should be good to go during the day).
Lot of people like Shotgun Dan's pizza just west of Markham and Shackleford. It's a pain in the ass to pull in to their driveway coming from the east.
Cajun's Wharf for seafood on Cantrell close to downtown.
Fantastic China in the Heights close to University and Cantrell. They always have good customer service for carry out, I would expect same for dine in.
Whole Hog is a good choice for bbq.
I'm a fan of US Pizza, there's one on Rodney Parham that's easy to get to from War Memorial.
Homer's on Rodney Parham has a little bit of everything from burgers to fried fish/cafe/diner food.
The River Market area downtown has a lot of different options, there's parking at the southeast end close to Marriott hotel.
Butcher Shop Steakhouse has good steaks and service.
Five Guys out on Chenal Pkwy (AR Burger is my preference between the 2).
Twin Peaks on Markham. A Dad/high school football player would love it, Mom not so much. Really cold beer, lots of TVs, better than Hooters.

Hope the Scrappers stomp some ass. I grew up across Millwood at Yarborough Landing, fairly close to you.

edit: adding more as I think of it.

Last edited:
Arkansas Burger Co on Cantrell if you haven't already been.
Cheddar's and Chipotle are down the street at Markham and University.
Copeland's is at a shopping center off Shackleford and 430.
Vino's close to downtown on Chester has (or did have) decent calzones and pizza, but I haven't been in a while (it's more of a band/beer place at night, but should be good to go during the day).
Lot of people like Shotgun Dan's pizza just west of Markham and Shackleford. It's a pain in the ass to pull in to their driveway coming from the east.
Cajun's Wharf for seafood on Cantrell close to downtown.
Fantastic China in the Heights close to University and Cantrell. They always have good customer service for carry out, I would expect same for dine in.
Whole Hog is a good choice for bbq.
I'm a fan of US Pizza, there's one on Rodney Parham that's easy to get to from War Memorial.
Homer's on Rodney Parham has a little bit of everything from burgers to fried fish/cafe/diner food.
The River Market area downtown has a lot of different options, there's parking at the southeast end close to Marriott hotel.
Butcher Shop Steakhouse has good steaks and service.
Five Guys out on Chenal Pkwy (AR Burger is my preference between the 2).
Twin Peaks on Markham. A Dad/high school football player would love it, Mom not so much. Really cold beer, lots of TVs, better than Hooters.

Hope the Scrappers stomp some ass. I grew up across Millwood at Yarborough Landing, fairly close to you.

edit: adding more as I think of it.

Awesome! Thanks!
Sorry you're from Ashdown. :)

Jimmys Serious Sandwiches right at Markham and Van Buren

Damgoode Pies in the river market is great. They have their own microbrewery

Gusanos is another good pizza spot in the river market

I'll see if I can think of more later

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom