Anyone local good with 80 factory lockers? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
My rear locker works fine but my front locker does not engage and the light continues to flickers. Is there anyone on here that maybe able to help fix it? I'd be happy to pay you. I've asked my mechanic to look at it while he fixed my leak in the power steering. There is still a leak in the power steering and he never looked into the front locker. He seems to talk a big game.... I've gone on the trails several times now since I've bought the 80 and would really like to get the front locker working already.

My rear locker works fine but my front locker does not engage and the light continues to flickers. Is there anyone on here that maybe able to help fix it? I'd be happy to pay you. I've asked my mechanic to look at it while he fixed my leak in the power steering. There is still a leak in the power steering and he never looked into the front locker. He seems to talk a big game.... I've gone on the trails several times now since I've bought the 80 and would really like to get the front locker working already.

Probably just need to clean the actuator, after you verify the plug isn't corroded, or even hooked up. They gum up pretty easily if the are not exercised regularly.

Indeed. Pull it out, clean the connections and pull apart, clean up, grease and reassemble. Not too hard a job. Took me about 2.5 hours.

Hey...

aww man, he's right.

Aww, guys... I feel all warm and fuzzy now.

Nope, that's the coffee. Time to poop.

Honestly, Bryan did a LS swap in an 80 back when it was pretty new. That probably qualifies him for top 5% of 'Mud wrenches.
Agreed, he's just little so he's easy to pick on.

That's the lockers way of telling you to wheel it more.

Am i some sort of a genetic anomaly, coffee doesn't make me poop???

You can check this weekend since you are most likely the one who stuffed it up there!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom