Anyone know when the mud bogs start in VA?

Discussion in 'Trails - Events - Expeditions' started by stuck in GA, Mar 1, 2006.

1. stuck in GA

stuck in GA

I want to enter in one for the hell of it because I got a few buddies at school interested and they don't think my cruiser could even attempt it so I think it would be fun to try. Yall know of any ones coming up this spring that I could go to relatively close to Richmond? Websites?
  2. Cruiserhead05

Cruiserhead05 SILVER Star

Ha,

If you find one and plan to go, let us know. I'll drive down just to watch.
  3. Riad

Riad SILVER Star

I think OCC and Bigdogs spnsor stuff like that, you're gonna have to do a little digging (into their organization) to find the exact date and time. Yeah, I would like to go and watch too, so keep us posted man! :D
  4. Land Speeder

Land Speeder InstaH8R

Are your SS Boggers on the way?
    I think your cruiser can attempt it... but that's it.... unless you sink to the bottom and then just drive out from the bottom:D
    It would be kind of funny to see a wagon with an IH8MUD sticker actually in a bogging contest
  5. matzell

matzell SILVER Star

check out Old Dominion four wheel drive club. They hold events at Bodatious off road park. It is only about 1 hour from you at Farmville. The events are held in Cartersville Va. Take 45 north, rt 60 east . I think they have one coming up soon.
  6. IWL BCNU

IWL BCNU

The Big Boys event claims to have one in Harrisonburg the 18th.
    Look up Bodacious, that was the place in my party days.