Anyone have the Part Number for these dash bulbs? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I actually asked this question a while back and someone posted up the PN, but I'm only getting around to doing it now and I can't seem to find my old thread :hmm:

I need the one that illuminates the slider on the HVAC control panel

FZJACBulbs1.jpg

FZJACBulbs2.jpg

I called CDan and got an assortment of them

Here ya go j
20140826_214736.jpg
20140826_214755.jpg
ust ordered these through Dan.

Awesome!! :clap:

While we're at it, happen to know if they sell the little green bulb condoms separately?

I recently replaced the useless glass breakage sensor with a cheap FleaBay fog light switch

realightswitchFZJ1.jpg

realightswitchFZJ2.jpg

The quality and fitment is actually pretty good, but the illumination is a bit too bright :doh:

realightswitchFZJ3.jpg

realightswitchFZJ4.jpg

I don't mind the activation light being bright because it's a good reminder that my rear lights are on, but the regular illumination looks out of place at night :meh:

realightswitchFZJ5.jpg

realightswitchFZJ6.jpg

realightswitchFZJ7.jpg

Ordering a set of bulbs for all the other switches that have gone out over the years :doh:

If it's not available, I guess I can just ank it off one of the old green bulbs :hmm:

You can order LEDs for all of those & they look great. Half mine were burnt out when I got my 80 now they're bright!

For reference, That thread has all the bulb sizes in the truck. Every one of them!

Mine are constant, they don't dim much if at all.

While we're on bulb P/Ns, ordered a selection back in June, and bought the following:
84999-10320 - generic clear bulb for most switches
90072-02006 - not sure what this was for but looks like the same as 84999-10320 but with green condom
84999-10420 - again not sure what this was supposed to be for
90072-02005 - forgot to order this = infamous "D" shift bulb which I'll pick up today

Last edited:
Mine are constant, they don't dim much if at all.

Yeah, I couldn't do that as I need a functional dimmer for when we're watching movies :redface:

It's also the reason why I prefer my blown "D" light :doh:

CanMan, I placed my order using the first two numbers you listed as well the ones MilkMan posted :cool:

Didn't ask the price, but I hope they're not too spendy :hmm:

Picked up the "D" shift bulb at the local Lexus dealer. Total with taxes was $1.45. Cashier told me it was the lowest invoice amount she could remember.:p Now I'm thinking about bulbs for the OEM head unit.:doh:

image.jpg
The bulb I got for the "D" shift light (90072-02005) is too small. I based the P/N on this thread where CDAN gives this P/N for both 91-94 and 95-97, just different qty's.

Could CDAN be wrong!?:eek::eek::eek:

https://forum.ih8mud.com/threads/d-for-drive-light-in-dash-display.1662/

Based on the difference in size, I don't think the 90072-02005 will work as the "contact" dia is much smaller compared to the opening and circuit trace around the opening.

Does anyone know if 90072-02005 is the correct P/N?
It seems to me that 84999-10320 should fit physically, but is the wattage different?

I'm kinda pissed, but that's what beer is for.:beer:

Went back to the dealer and they confirmed P/N 090072-02005 is correct. Looks like they somehow got the P/Ns and parts mixed up. They ordered some but they won't be in until next Wed :doh:. I should have known better than to doubt CDAN.:oops:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom