Anyone had issues with Majojo4? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
So, I've never had a single problem with vendors, sellers, eBay, etc. I ordered two items from Mike several months ago. I promptly paid through paypal the full amount. Several weeks later, I checked the status of the delivery, nothing. I'm currently stationed in Germany so I had them sent to a trusted friend on the west coast. He confirmed that nothing came to him. I had him double and triple check....nothing. Majojo4 tells me in several thousands of transactions this has only happened a couple times. Okay..... You can make it three times now. He offered to make it right and send the items that I paid for. The last time I heard from him, December 9th. I tried like 4 or 5 times through messages to sort this out. Nothing from him. No items, no refund, no corespondent. I think I can go through PayPal for some type of formal action?

I really hate submitting this but I'm a little pissed on getting screwed since it's never happened to me. Thought, suggestions?

Well his story is not entirely inaccurate. If you look over at the thread about these the plates you might discover that they do take time to be made. Yes I did ship him his things and they mysteriously didn't appear or were miss placed by whomever receive them. I did tell him I'd send him another shipment. I did tell him that at my expense I would replace everything and I would have the laser etching shop make him another data tag which takes time. You'll also see that I posted yesterday that I just took delivery of a fresh batch of the plates and would be shipping them. I just noticed this thread this morning thanks to tcstark. Why did I not respond to your most recent private message? Because I had already told you that I put in the order to the laser etching shop and was waiting.

Last edited:
Sounds perfectly reasonable. Thank you for the explanation.

I am having a similar issue with Majojo4, I contacted him early February and he sent me examples to select the correct vin plates. I have paid for them and cannot get a response over several weeks to let me know the status of my order. Are they being made? When will they be shipped? Would you rather refund my money? It would be nice to answer a pm when the buyer has paid money, it is simple curticy,,don't list products that you don't have time to follow through on!

I finally received the products, after creating this thread. The vin plate I bought did not include the laser etching that I paid for. At this point, I'm just glad I got the two products.

I still have had no response from Majojo4, Cant even get a simple response or update, has taken the money!

I finally received the products, after creating this thread. The vin plate I bought did not include the laser etching that I paid for. At this point, I'm just glad I got the two products.
What laser etching did it not come with?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom