Anyone going to Rubithon (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Well that a silly question. Maybe you should ask who is not going to Rubithon.

Well the three of us aint gonna do it, just wondering how many PMC are actually in. I know if our numbers were low Eric would keep it under his hat cause he's dying to unseat PMC.

Suppose you are gonna stay up at Buck or are you comin to springs ?
Lookin forwad to seein the Knorr family.

We are in. Michelle and Isabella and myself. Isabella's first (6 months old). Thursday Morning Breakfast Run.

Last edited:
Well the three of us aint gonna do it, just wondering how many PMC are actually in. I know if our numbers were low Eric would keep it under his hat cause he's dying to unseat PMC.

You'll be missed. And your wrong :) I have no vested interest in who wins it. Just glad people come to have a good time.

Dave, I thought I saw your mini for sale, you drvin the 40 ?

Excellent Rubithon as expected!!!

PMC took award for most club members as usual, Dion took award for his volunteer efforts (and very well deserved).

Bill Waters flopped pretty good Sunday at the lower turn leaving up caddy on Sunday morning. He is OK but truck took a punch.

Great camping with many of my PMC friends including Dion, Spencer, Don Gatton, Dave Thomas, Michael Dremann and Mike, Rolando, and those newbies Patrick and Nick. Cindy was one of the very few wives present and helped ensure things did not get too far out of hand.

Mudrak was inducted into the TLCA Hall of Fame by TLCA President Ross Woody. A man who truly deserves it and we are so fortunate to have him associated and involved with PMC since the club's inception. Kudos Mudrak.

Ross participated in another Rock Chef!!! Tina and the girls drove the FJ to observation and walked in Saturday.

Ross broke again, a steering box issue.

Ross broke again the next day, a birfield for affect.

Mog camp was in full swing this year and the hot spot for many. Thanks Phil and Kathy for dinner, most excellent as usual.

John Evans actually did make it in. Typical John... I'll buy you breakfast... no show. I'll be there... no show. I'm not going to make it... Hey, here I am!!!

Yes, they still give me the microphone and I called the kids raffle, got to thank all my Rubithon volunteers again, and ran the horseshoe tourny including winner announcement.

and PMC M - Bar was a huge success. Kudos to Dion and Spencer for coordinating, and the volunteers who worked the bar.

That's all I got... when is out next trip?? Swap meet 9th, McGrew 29th, then Fordyce.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom