Anybody purchase an AC Condenser recently? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

88red

SILVER Star
Threads
Has anyone purchased an AC condenser recently? If so, where and how much. I'm looking for a new one for my 62 that won't break the bank.

Oh, I was just at my local radiator supplier and he didn't have anything available in the entire region. (Mid - Atlantic)

Looks like I'll need to spring on anything I can find. All my usual go to suppliers are out.

Got a Denso from PartsGeek for a damn good price.

Both parts geek and rock auto are out of stock. Starting to think this will be the summer of 4-40 AC

Confirmed, advance has the Denso for $250. Nearly $100 more than listed on partsgeek. Bummer.

Rock auto denso 477-0154 for $118 in April. Works great and fit easily.

I try to by all the denso and Aisin stuff I can find there.

So I gave up my fairly exhaustive search for a new aftermarket condenser. Going with a used one for now. Most people are saying 1-2 months from the manufacturers. We'll see..

Iron Pig(local to us) recently sourced and installed a new condenser and rebuilt compressor on mine. I am sure they could find you one.

I just purchased a whole new AC setup on Amazon and got free shipping with PRIME. All OE parts from Denso. Give Amazon a shot and see if they have the inventory still.

I just purchased a whole new AC setup on Amazon and got free shipping with PRIME. All OE parts from Denso. Give Amazon a shot and see if they have the inventory still.
Can you give the links to the things you got on Amazon?

Bought my denso unit from rock auto. fit was right. 118.00 Also fyi: my fitting on the passenger side of the condenser was so tight that the metal from the old condenser stripped and stayed in the female fitting on the line from the dryer. I pulled that line off the dryer and had to heat the fitting with a mapp gas torch to melt the aluminum out of the steel threads.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom