Any FJ80s in the chicago area? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

alia176

SILVER Star
Threads
I'd like to meet some folks nearby to get some more "hands on" education on these rigs. Let me know and we can hook up.

Ash

Ash,
There are quite a few of us in the Chicago area, some right next door to you (your in Bolingbrook, right). I am over by Orland Park, about 20 minutes from you. Some of us should be getting together soon to go to Attica if you would like to join in PM me. Did you end up getting the 80?
Scott

Cool, nice to know you guys are nearby. We should go take a trip to Attica one of these weekends. I'll be out of town on business then vacation starting this week but will return on 9/20/03. I'm hoping to check out Burning Man in nevada then do Sierra Trek trail with my Jeep buddies from Reno.

At the very least, we can meet somewhere and talk shop. We'll Barbque up a dead animal carcass or something!

Have a good one,

Ash

Ali, dude is that you? It's jack and darcie. When are you guys gonna be here or is it only you? Gonna do Sierra Trek without the RR eh? I was reading the other thread about 80's and thought that it was you. Darcie and I took a road trip out the black rock yesterday (sunday) and it's getting busy out there. By the way I think that you can't co wrong with the cruiser, good luck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom