Any 2H turbo guys out there? Advise after adding turbo - HJ47 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Hey guys,

I added a Denco turbo with intercooler. I removed the bypass line between the intake and the valve cover to prevent pressurizing the crank case with the new turbo, but does anything change with the two vacuum hoses on the intake side (picture attached)?

Also regarding the alternator which has vacuum pump on it, how is this connected to the rest of the vehicle? I am trying to figure out the sequence for the vacuum lines. Where does the line from the vacuum reservoir go to?

IMG_0424.JPG

Nothing changes with those two hoses on the intake.
And here's a picture of the vacuum pump hoses.

IMG_5268.gif

My vacuum reservoir is under the drivers seat, bolted to the chassis rail.. let me know if you need a photo of how thats all hooked up Vincent.. I've not seen an enine compartment reservoir like the one in the photo above before..

Yeah , my photo is for a canadian spec HJ60 - It might be a good idea, Vincent, to put the type of truck you have in your signature line!

basically your vacuum pump in the back of your alt it's not connected with anything else .. you get vacuum from the pump to run brakes, AC compensator, clutch booster if you have and that's it ..

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom