Another Early Introduction thread! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

JohnnyOshow22

KK0TEQ
Threads
Hey all, my name is Johnathan Pryor. I too like @mcguirejohnson am transferring to CSU fort collins for the fall of 2015 semester. Making the drive out from the bay area in California some time in August. Don't know hardly any one in the area so hopefully I can meet up with some cruiser heads, make some friends and do some wheeling with you all. My rig is a 97 lx450 that is fairly well built and can go just about anywhere. Just went to rubithon and did the whole trail on some 33" toyo MT's with a 2.5" ome lift, love cruisers and hope to see some of you guys around. When I get the chance I'm going to try to get to one of your club meetings! So if you see a green lx450 with cali plates come over and say hi! Here are a few pics of my rig...
B3ZH-4VpTlp_o_kk2O7wP1foaTYK7zgKQsLkybLTGQI2_yJA4CgUd_PADtE6WaulOgZzWF31zd-mNkOv1-E-_n6wMe8oWvPaBglc6x1FNKW3RKccT-Xro-Kv6ojTQyGwXJCQuUs

w1h4UcW4ew2Kq5y0jljKZWczI_5wZQpygmVUITY1OBzFLL3oyclDTZ77yCcHfo7X6Q7pZ0ecQvIl9UfcLkguX6FnxNpLrWI_ctyVfxxWDjESa2iBXI_8RnW_LSs8jVaeRZ_eMzs

Thanks! and mechanical engineering. I will have to check out your guy's Facebook page. I don't use it that much either.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom