AND THE WINNER... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

woody

Staff member
Admin
Threads
(...this is un-frickin unbelieveable... ::) )

FAT KID

And our 2nd prize IH8MUD.com Hat winner is:

MJM

CONGRATS to the winners!

Max, post up yer address info to helocat....MJM, send me a PM with your address and your choice of a "Khaki/black", "Lemon", or "Tangerine" ballcap.

For those who didn't win but still LOVE Mark's products, you can see his thread at 69.61.14.149/forum/index.php?b...y;threadid=3998 for this months special...a screamin deal on a great product! Thanks a TON Mark for your support of the forum and the membership!!

(and if ya still are out hat shopping, ya know where to look...hehehe)

Fat Kid??

Rigged

:D :D

[glow=blue,2,300]FIXED :flipoff2:[/glow]

:(

bastids :D

I find it supremly fair that mods win. In fact, I think we should get far more chances to win for our dedicated service to making fun of boneheads and moving everybody's posts around for the shear pleasure of making you go look for it. It's hard work damnit! :flipoff2:

Nice one, Fat Kid.

mark, my thanks will be comin' your way in an order soon. I don't think I could make one for the price you're selling them for and mine sure wouldn't look as pretty. 8)

FATKID???

FATCHANCE!!!

GUMBY, i knew you'd say that.

congrats fatkid, your the envy of the forum.
gumby, well you've always been the envy of the forum.
:)

FAT KID! The same guy who made my sandwich a few weeks ago? :eek: Whoho! Cool deal, hit me with your address and I will get your shinny new nose guard kit shipped out to you. MJM congrats on your hat of choice win nice! Everyone who signed up thank you for playing along. As long as its cool with Woody this wont be the last Metal-tech raffle. If you have any questions about Metal-tech products let me know mark@meataltechcage.com or visit our web site at www.metaltechcage.com

Thank you ih8mud.com!

Mark Hawley
Metal-tech, LLC

holy hell i cant believe it!!! thanks a million Mark! you are the man!!! :D :D :D
<-----Happy!!!

[quote author=theferg link=board=1;threadid=5317;start=msg55634#msg55634 date=1067264014]
Fat Kid, where the hell have you been? You should have already received this sucker and had it bolted on and have pics for us..... :slap: :flipoff2:

-Ferg-
[/quote]

very very busy!! :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom