1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

American racing Mohave Teflon 18" rims 6 lug

Discussion in 'For Sale - Parts' started by muttfj45, Dec 3, 2006.

Classifieds Guidelines... short but sweet

- Prices: It is STRONGLY SUGGESTED that you POST A PRICE for each item. Don't ask for bids or offers, this is not EBay. And please, no prices in the Title.
- Location: IH8MUD reaches over 250 unique countries per day. Please include your state/country in the Title.
- Sold Items: Threads remain for price/product research. Make a final Reply to note your item is sold.

Tie Rod Media LLC does not get involved in transactions or disputes. PLEASE perform your own due diligence to ensure a smooth transaction.
  1. muttfj45

muttfj45 Regular Member

I have a set of burly american racing 18 inch Mohave Teflon rims for sale or trade in Seattle. will trade for a good set of 16" rims for my fj80 or $500.00.
    The rims are 9 wide 4 1/4 back set. Rims also are 6 lug and have the large center bore for the landcruiser hubs. They are in almost new condition.
    If you like the black rock rim look then these are the rim for you.

Attached Files:

2. Todo

Todo Regular Member

do you have any pics from when you had them on your rig?
  3. stevek

stevek New Member

Do you have 4 or 5 of the rims?
  4. muttfj45

muttfj45 Regular Member

Bought them for my wife's fj80 (without asking:doh: my bad) and so I never got the chance to install them. I have some pictures of a set on a Nissan titan.
    There is 4 of them however they still make them and they can be easily ordered.

Attached Files:

5. muttfj45

muttfj45 Regular Member