Am i crazy? (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
For wanting to buy an fj cruiser to wheel?

joez said:

If you can absolutely steal it and DD it and afford it, why not. Then sell it when you get tired of a Ginger chirping in your ear.

Worse than crazy.

Unless you're going to cut the body off a rolled one, then it's a great idea.

You could graft a good body on, or just cut off all the ugly, useless, in the way bits and leave it the way Toyota should have made it, paint a giant :flipoff2: on whatever body is left then post pictures all over the interwebs.

Gappy said:
If you can absolutely steal it and DD it and afford it, why not. Then sell it when you get tired of a Ginger chirping in your ear.

Chirping?

:flipoff2:

joez said:

You're not going to be happy until you're back in a topless door less 4runner.

4rnr said:
You're not going to be happy until you're back in a topless door less 4runner.

I unfortunately think you are right.

Yea, what happened to the Joe that would blast his red 4runner all over the cliffs at 7k rpm all day long bashing it into absolutely everything?

Mr.Bryan said:
Yea, what happened to the Joe that would blast his red 4runner all over the cliffs at 7k rpm all day long bashing it into absolutely everything?

He discovered poontang.

Mr.Bryan said:

I decided I no longer wanted a trailer queen. One day I'll build a replacement for it, but it will likely be in the form of a Suzuki.

Found one for you to wheel.

6897709227_6e439fc3da.jpg

MARKTLC80 said:
What is wrong with your FZJ80? Not capable enough? :hmm:

I'm bored with it. I either dump a ton of money into it to get it close to where I want it, or I build something else. I could build my 1st gen, but its too pretty. An fj cruiser could be amusing for a while, but I'd probably destroy one.

joez said:
I'm bored with it. I either dump a ton of money into it to get it close to where I want it, or I build something else. I could build my 1st gen, but its too pretty. An fj cruiser could be amusing for a while, but I'd probably destroy one.

"Probably?"

Gumby said:
That dude in des plaines has a few parts trucks. Build a skinner.

Or a zuki.

And tow the zuki with the 80...

I second the build a skinner, vote

I know of a swb, standard cab, 4 banger 5 speed, 02 tacoma with no options except a/c that is available.
It's not mine.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom