All I need is my cruiser and my dog--post up your pup pics! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Does your Dog love riding in the Cruiser?
Does it faithfully hang out for hours of wrenching?

credit where credit is due then--post up your PUP
(with your cruiser preferably:))
chester.jpg
doggy1.jpg

section

ah yeah wish I'd seen that, wonder if I can move the post?

Here's Tola, 5 y/o lab/collie/heeler with the Wood Toad. She loves the ride but I'm sure she can't wait for me to get a spare tire carrier so she has more room in the back.
fauxart.jpg

Tio loves the 80. My other two cars he's not too fond of. Trips in the 80 always end up meaning "adventure"..

DSC_0039_zpsda21cceb.jpg

Penny actually is pretty scared of riding in the cruiser. She's NOT a fan of driving down the highway in it... I don't blame her. Dirt roads she seems to actually like a lot. As much as it scares her... she tolerates it because she knows it goes fun places!

_DSC1547_zps618d2203.jpg

penny_zps77c172df.jpg

2 out our 4 fishing buddies.

P1070083.JPG

Gunner let me drive this time - he's relaxing on my bed and navigating, for me, time-to-time... as we cruised the Morman Well Road in the Desert National Wildlife Refuge

Gunner looks right at home.

I want to buy another LC (FJ 62) so I can take the rest of the "Hell hounds" on day trips.
IMG_0186.JPG

Well... Gunner and I have a new cohort - Chester 6.5 mos and high energy - Gunner and I have to work hard to wear Chester out!!

In the meantime, my 2F is in for a rebuild and my loaner engine is a real DOG!!

This is Chester

Chester Engine.JPG

awesome Photos!
Love getting the dogs in the truck and just going where ever my heart desires,
I even slide the rear windows open on the 60 and love seeing there heads out the side mirrors
IMG_8783.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom