Alex Carvallo at AOE stole $900 from me ! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

OMG a miracle happend

Alex just called me him self now as I just text him few words related to his history ...

He said he handover the bumper to shippers and he will share the papers tomarw as he is on family trip so sorry for not replying me

Anyhow let's see how true is he ... Fingeres crossed

I heard that same story from him. It still took an additional couple of months. Also his shipping methods are terrible. Mine was simply wrapped in plastic wrap and had marks and gouges all over it from where the shipping company had let it slide around the truck.

I'm talking with a company to try and start making bumpers for the land cruiser. I'll create a thread for it soon.
Did you ever start on this? Would like to see your design and know more about it.

I heard that same story from him. It still took an additional couple of months. Also his shipping methods are terrible. Mine was simply wrapped in plastic wrap and had marks and gouges all over it from where the shipping company had let it slide around the truck.

so far no feedback ...
waiting today for him reply else will do somthing else ..

I just don't understand how someone can be such a deadbeat louse and dragging their feet after they've pocketed the cash.
Still this turd has a website up and certainly screwing Peter to pay Paul in a twisted pyramid scheme.

SHAME ON YOU ALEX SHAME SHAME SHAME

May Karma find you and multiply your dirty deeds one thousand times against you.

I started this thread so exactly this kind of thing wouldn't happen. He does have a business that deals in jeep accessories, I wonder how he is treating that crowd ? Anyhow, he sucks, your not getting a bumper from him, and anything he says about shipping will be a lie. If you really want a nice bumper call @sleeoffroad . Those guys do not bull**** people around and when they say they are shipping it to you, they mean somebody is wrapping it, boxing it, and sticking it in the back of a truck right now ! Good luck.

After today so many calls, sms, FB sms, Whatsapp txt ... Alex send me a text after few min before

"Sorry I'm in the fab area I'm waiting for iConteiner to respond with the info if you have any concerns I can give another bumper to your friend to hold u ntil I get the shipper information"

Ih8mud member "82much" is also helping me in doing contact to Alex on this matter and Alex also told him that my Bumper is in Florida with the shippers and once the container is ready will share the info on tracking number.

Finger crossed ....

If I new about this thread earlier I never had take this step ... But anyhow life is full of Risk ... Let's deal with it but with a Hope and fight to live for it.

Thank u all.

Finally Received The Invoice For Bumper today :) & a sms " The icontainer Handover Slip Will Be Shared Soon As He Found It :p Somewhere In Other papers ... "

lets wait again ...

If you get that bumper in your hands before years end I'll shoot sparks out my a hole!

If you get that bumper in your hands before years end I'll shoot sparks out my a hole!

Alex Called Me Few Hours Back & Said the Shippers " icontainers USA " has given him details that the Bumper will Reach my City (Abu Dhabi, UAE) on the 26th Nov, 2016 at Port & I Have to Get It Cleared by Customs. He Will Share the details of Tracking number by end of today.

He said delay was due to Sharing of container as the container is not booked as sole, therefore when its full then it will leave from USA ....

lets see how much early i get the tracking number & check it online

Alex Called Me Few Hours Back & Said the Shippers " icontainers USA " has given him details that the Bumper will Reach my City (Abu Dhabi, UAE) on the 26th Nov, 2016 at Port & I Have to Get It Cleared by Customs. He Will Share the details of Tracking number by end of today.

He said delay was due to Sharing of container as the container is not booked as sole, therefore when its full then it will leave from USA ....

lets see how much early i get the tracking number & check it online

So what you are saying is Alex told you that somehow it is not his fault. Everyone that has heard this from him please jump in the air. Did you feel that? The earth just got a lot lighter for a second.

So what you are saying is Alex told you that somehow it is not his fault. Everyone that has heard this from him please jump in the air. Did you feel that? The earth just got a lot lighter for a second.

So what u want me to believe ?

What else I can do ... ? Em not In USA so that I can Reach To His Shop & Check all ...

I can just follow up now that's all and hope best for future

He admited his fault but he also shared the details of shippers (not the tracking details as its not the USPS, DHL, TCS, UPs etc)

Last will be I get the tracking no and I call the shippers and confirm it. If this not happens then same story .. He lied ..

So what u want me to believe ?

What else I can do ... ? Em not In USA so that I can Reach To His Shop & Check all ...

I can just follow up now that's all and hope best for future

He admited his fault but he also shared the details of shippers (not the tracking details as its not the USPS, DHL, TCS, UPs etc)

Last will be I get the tracking no and I call the shippers and confirm it. If this not happens then same story .. He lied ..

You're absolutely right... There's really not much you can do... Just keep prodding him.

He's, at least, been communicating with you... Hopefully, you will receive shipping information soon.

Good luck!!

I'm kinda worried, well it is Alex so just a tiny bit, that I might actually have to deliver on the sparks promise.....

I'm a big fan of the lab 4x4 bumper.

X2
Luke is a good guy, I have one of his rear bumpers on my 60. He took a little longer than expected but not much and he would always keep me up to speed on the progress when I inquired.
I built fj40 rear bumpers for a short bit and took half payment down, I always felt that was fair and it worked.

Sharing The Tracking Details With U All
Finally A Very Good Response From Alex

26th Nov, 2016 Will Be Best Day
IMG_8407.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom