Alex Carvallo at AOE stole $900 from me ! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

@Lexonroids whats the story on your sliders, is he going to ship or did you ask for your money back ?

He finally sent the sliders. I have not had a chance to mount them yet. I don't know who he has doing his powder coating. But they must not do any prep work before they shoot it. This stuff is flaking off like scabs on a heroin junky.

I have come to the conclusion that no one wants to do quality work anymore. If I built guns like Alex and his cronies build their stuff I would have no return customers at all.

After it stops raining here I am going to get the old sliders off the rig and put these on it to see if they line up and fit.

I will take some and post them when I get a chance. Hopefully this evening.

Thought I'd post some pics of the finished product, powder coat has come out sweet, very happy with the result
12046732_1023700151014446_3996521682762391475_n.jpg
11259892_1023700017681126_7246598944423292449_o.jpg
12046770_1023700097681118_1109926200390842221_n.jpg
12049294_1023699951014466_7720497492266757371_n.jpg

That thing looks like it could smack a roo into the next world. By the way I'm so happy your fabricator ripped off Alex' design, he deserved it.
I don't so much call it ripped off as improved :D recovery points now sit flush with the front edge, as do the hoops, so no projections

I don't so much call it ripped off as improved :D recovery points now sit flush with the front edge, as do the hoops, so no projections
I am peanut butter and jealous.[emoji106]

Well I had no idea it was this bad .... And trying to provide shipping info to bank is just lame

At least he has upgraded to bubble wrap, now to move on to crating. Mine came in a cardboard box. Open. Beaten. Crushed. Had to meet freight truck on hey to drag it out because it couldn't be lifted. Not surprisingly no hardware or marine plug but at least the aluminum plate to cover up aoe with :)

image.jpeg

No, never cancelled and had about a year now. Just caught wind of the situation and posted up my exp. I was part of the group buy arranged by SoCal. It took forever but finally showed up as pictured. That's as I received it and before I unloaded. The aluminum plate was there but no hardware or 12v plug. It was fine. Got real rusty before I powdercoated it.

No, never cancelled and had about a year now. Just caught wind of the situation and posted up my exp. I was part of the group buy arranged by SoCal. It took forever but finally showed up as pictured. That's as I received it and before I unloaded. The aluminum plate was there but no hardware or 12v plug. It was fine. Got real rusty before I powdercoated it.

It doesn't come with hardware. You use the existing bolts that hold the stock bumper on.

Sent from my iPhone

I've seen that. But part of the group buy conversation was hardware and the plug. Some got it. Some didn't.

The deal you get from Alex seems to change with every individual who deals with him. He told me I would get all hardware and marine plug. This was only after I pushed him for it. As it stands I have yet to receive my plug or hardware.

Guys plz help me ...

I paid Alex $1100 for 80 series bumper + $550 for shiping to MuhAmmad Khan ,Abu Dhabi UAE as total $1650

I paid him on 22nd August, 2016 and he agreed to make the shiping handover on 29th August, 2016

After so many calls he just said on 29th I will update u more on shiping details as bumper is ready to be handover

Till then no response from him, he don't take my calls, no reply my sms,

I live in UAE and even I can't go to USA :(

Looking farward for some help around ...

Guys plz help me ...

I paid Alex $1100 for 80 series bumper + $550 for shiping to MuhAmmad Khan ,Abu Dhabi UAE as total $1650

I paid him on 22nd August, 2016 and he agreed to make the shiping handover on 29th August, 2016

After so many calls he just said on 29th I will update u more on shiping details as bumper is ready to be handover

You've got no hope of ever seeing the bar, he dragged me out for 6 months before I woke up. If you paid with a credit card, your bank should be able to recover the payment if you can supply them with all the information. I also had to send them emails between me and Alex and phone records. If you get your money back and still want a bar, talk to the guys that made mine

You've got no hope of ever seeing the bar, he dragged me out for 6 months before I woke up. If you paid with a credit card, your bank should be able to recover the payment if you can supply them with all the information. I also had to send them emails between me and Alex and phone records. If you get your money back and still want a bar, talk to the guys that made mine

No I send him cash by western union

As I was not able to send in his bank ...

I always pay online shoping by Paypal but he didn't had one account so had to trust Alex

Dam ... Now thinking to hire and pay some bouncer to knock him out.

OMG a miracle happend

Alex just called me him self now as I just text him few words related to his history ...

He said he handover the bumper to shippers and he will share the papers tomarw as he is on family trip so sorry for not replying me

Anyhow let's see how true is he ... Fingeres crossed

OMG a miracle happend

Alex just called me him self now as I just text him few words related to his history ...

He said he handover the bumper to shippers and he will share the papers tomarw as he is on family trip so sorry for not replying me

Anyhow let's see how true is he ... Fingeres crossed
Good luck! If he has actually done that, it will be a first. Hope you get everything sorted out

I for one am not holding my breath for your luck with him Hollowman but I will hold out some hope for you!

Guys plz help me ...

I feel for you man. It took me forever to get my bumper, and was a constant fight. I was lied to by him so many times on when it would ship and why it wasn't finished it is not funny.

The hardware I was promised did not come with the bumper.

The powder coating was the quality you would get out of a home garage set up. The powder coating on mine is already chipping off. Compared to the powder coating on my Slee rock sliders and 4X4Labs rear bumper and tire carrier which are already 6 years old is night and day.

AOE design is great and great looking. But his business practices and customer service are suspect as hell. I don't doubt he will eventually send it to you but you will have to constantly fight with him.

I wish I had better things to say but I don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom