Advance Adapters part time conversion mass buy (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I'm out. I had to make a donation to keep an unemployed friend from having to sell his mountain bike to pay rent.

Ok, here it is boys.

With hubs reg 525.00 w/discount 472.50
w/o hubs reg 360.00 w/discount 324.00
[FONT=&quot]plus shipping from California[/FONT]

PM me and I'll get you our contacts personal info. Don't call direct you wont get this price..

this is a great idea..................just don't have the money

Sorry Guys, I understand that, I have a baby on the way. I must spend while I still can! :D

I'd be interested in a kit, without hubs....

SIDE NOTE:
ABS.... FAWK the ABS on these rigs, worst possible ABS in the world.

Toyota should be getting there ass's in a jam for that instead of the defunct floor mats

Drive a 80 with abs on an icy road and try and stop suddenly, then drive it with the fuse yanked... I bet you will never reinstall that fuse again.

Not an ABS fan myself. I may remove the entire ABS system, should make the rig 50 lbs. lighter! :D

When does this group buy close, money due, order made?

I'm waiting to hear back about those issues. As soon as I find out I'll post up.

I also have our contacts e-mail address if anyone would rather go that route. Just PM me.

UPDATE FYI I have had around 10 individuals PM me about ordering so far. :D

I also have our contacts e-mail address if anyone would rather go that route. Just PM me.

UPDATE FYI I have had around 10 individuals PM me about ordering so far. :D

More popular than I thought it would be--going part time.

I hope everyone realizes that there are lots of other things to be done than just putting a spool into the center diff.

And I hope you are doing this for the right reasons....

;)

Nice job Silverhorse.

More popular than I thought it would be--going part time.

I hope everyone realizes that there are lots of other things to be done than just putting a spool into the center diff.

And I hope you are doing this for the right reasons....

;)

Nice job Silverhorse.

I remember Slee having a writeup on their site, but it's not there anymore...

Hello guys, I have a question, after installed this kit, and the 80's become a part time vehicle, is not necessary to made any modification to the transfer bases?
Now, I am running without front shaft, using the LCD, very nice feeling, but after push the brake and totally stop and during the speed change, I feel a unusual move on the shift lever. Looks like need to be modify something on the base.
thanks

Yes, your Tcase level will move more in part time mode vs 4x4 mode.

Questions & answers on Can I fit it myself? The kit is supplied with full fitting instructions which are step by step. If you consider yourself mechanically minded & you can read instructions (believe me not everyone can read) then yes you can fit the kit yourself. There is no need to pull the transfer case out of the vehicle. Remove the back cover off the transfer case fit the spool supplied as per the instructions. The free wheeling hubs are fitted as per the hub installation guide. The are no special tools required. We are only a  phone call away if you experience any difficulty.

So Beno, you're saying It's not this easy? Do you think it can truly be done with the tcase still in the truck? I already have the short birfs so no machining required there.
my reasons for doing this are, to relieve the driveline vibes I've been getting post lift, and reduce the wear and tear on all the front end componants. ( since I live in Hawaii, I can get this kit shipped to me cheaper than a dc shaft) I will be doing my front axle service at the same time. so I will already be in there.
Any feed back you have on this would be appreciated.
Thanks, Mark

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom