ACC Rocks! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

GXO

GXO
SILVER Star
Threads
Website
gxor.org
ACC did an outstanding job on my GX470. I am building it into a wheeler and I needed the basics sorted out. No small task, trust me. Serious effort and build time went into making this what it is.

ACC sourced everything, figured it all out (except how to reset auto windows :p) and got me on the road.

I highly recommend them for this work.

@ACC, if you guys want to use this photo (you have the original) feel free.

IMG_4017-800.jpg

Just to throw a little more praise their way...ACC built the Avocado for me.

I had it hit by a tree and lost the whole roof. A little cutting, some design, and a lot of work later...we went from this:

007.jpg

To this:

Tornado08021.jpg

To This (Thanks ACC!):
CadoTop09011.jpg

sweet!

Mike

More props for ACC. A long year of building resulted in the final GX rolling out this past weekend.

Excellent work! Loving it!

282955_542261012452382_1305131722_n.jpg

The 470 looks fantastic Dan. It looks like really good approach angles front and rear. I am highly disappointed that I could not make the drive to ACC this weekend as I came down with the flu two days before departure. :bang: I am really looking forward to coming down and checking things out.

I just wanted say thanks!

The customer service at ACC is outstanding. I'm very happy with the 4" ironman lift I bought through ACC.

image-1767919254.jpg

image-2167049311.jpg

image-1767919254.jpg

image-2167049311.jpg

Just thought I would throw a thank you in here to Peter and Brian for talking me down off my t-stat housing cliff. They gave me some insight and steered me in the right direction. Didn't sell me a thing, just helped out with some solid advice. That is why I will be a customer when the opportunity presents itself. Thanks guys! See you in a couple weeks.

Random, but just wanted to show that I can always find a place for an ACC sticker. Sorry it is upside down in the picture.

ForumRunner_20130602_205658.jpg

I think I have about used all the ones I have, so will have to call and get those 20mm Ironman trim packers to see if I can pick up a few more.

And I second Trollhole, thanks for all the awesome GSMTR swag. Looking forward to November!

ForumRunner_20130602_205658.jpg

Another High Score for ACC

ACC to the rescue! The heater fan motor on my '95 FZJ80 was making noise, vibrating and not moving the air well. I described the details to Peter. After quick review with Brian, Peter was back on the phone and said that heater fan motor failure was not common so check for some sort of junk on the fan. They were absolutely right. The fan scroll was filled with insulation like material (maybe that it sucked off the firewall). I cleaned out the trash and the fan works like a champ.

Peter / Brian, Thank you for your help and demonstrate your clear expertise on these trucks.

Incredibly friendly and willing to help solve problems over the phone!

Thanks to both Peter and Brian.

ACC put a set of Doug Thorley headers on my 100 2 weeks ago. Came out ahead of schedule and a little under estimate. As always, communication throughout the process was excellent.

Thought I had a blown head gasket. Brian helped me troubleshoot over the phone and it turned out to be the PHH. These guys know their business and have always taken the time to help me solve any problems with my 93 over the phone. Couldn't ask for better customer service. Thanks gents!

It's changed a bit over the years :p

17953005_10154590944713123_1608278584224519844_n.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom