ACC Not "The Fall Gathering" Gathering Oct 10-12 2014 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

I think we used every piece of recovery gear that everyone had in their trucks. Thanks to Onur and Rick for heading that up.:beer:

Yeah. Mad props to Onur, Rick, Matt, Towers, and everyone else that helped. It was a monumental effort and it paid off. We (eventually) got all the trucks off the trail and back to camp in one piece. :clap:

And Stocks, can't forget Matt he wasn't involved in Sam's final extraction but was instrumental in the overall removal of the train of rigs up the hill. Also, @Teddy it should be noted that your ascent up the snot covered hill that everyone else had been winched up was nothing short of epic!

Oh and was that maddness in Knoxville? Looks like the fly-over just west of downtown .

Well, it's a bummer when fun times like this weekend have to end.

Thank you to ACC for a great time.... we should do two family reunion's every year. :)

Great times for this guy from Africa.... Erin won't be living that one down any time soon.

I didn't get much action shots since I spent most of my weekend winching, strapping and going up and down muddy trails. :lol: Man, serious slop fest.

Great to hang with old friends and meet new friends and spend time making kin folk. :)

Some of my blurry shots--man, beer does not clarify picture taking.

:cheers:

Buddha Dugan:

IMG_6342.JPG

Old Jynx:

IMG_6347.JPG

ACC Intern Eric, Andrea and Kat:

IMG_6349.JPG

Harness and Kelly:

IMG_6351.JPG

Sam Stewart and Onur:

IMG_6357.JPG

Oh and I think Harness's 40 pretty much shows the sloppiness of the weekend:

IMG_6348.JPG

And I think Tower's 'tude here sums up the awesome-o-city of this weekend!

IMG_6354.JPG

Last edited:
Well, it's a bummer when fun times like this weekend have to end.

Thank you to ACC for a great time.... we should do two family reunion's every year. :)

Great times for this guy from Africa.... Erin won't be living that one down any time soon.

I didn't get much action shots since I spent most of my weekend winching, strapping and going up and down muddy trails. :lol: Man, serious slop fest.

Great to hang with old friends and meet new friends and spend time making kin folk. :)

Some of my blurry shots--man, beer does not clarify picture taking.

:cheers:

Buddha Dugan:

View attachment 952905

Old Jynx:

View attachment 952906

ACC Intern Eric, Andrea and Kat:

View attachment 952907

Harness and Kelly:

View attachment 952909

Sam Stewart and Onur:

View attachment 952911
Name the time and place. I will be there

Contrary to how it looks in @beno's picture, I was not so drunk that my eyes were closed. I was very drunk of course, I just closed my eyes when they took the picture. :confused:

Early morning over the pavilion.

IMAG0259.jpg

Not so early.

IMAG0267.jpg

IMAG0268.jpg

IMAG0258.jpg

Had to be quick to get these pics.
No rain in them.

wait, rain at GMP?

looks like a brutally good time you guys had, hate i missed it this year.

[album="medium"]3508[/album]

Finally had time to clean mud off today (3 hours) and I found what that loud bang on the hill climb was, I think. Front sway bar slammed in to my lower control arms I think. Metal is dented flat on the passenger side. Ih8mud.

It's been raining here since Sunday so I am driving the 80 in the rain to help with the mud.

It's not working! o_O

I drove home the whole way in the rain. Cleaned a lot off. Not nearly enough though.

@gothodgie, did you figure out your idle issue?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom