ACC Fall Gathering at GMP (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Taking off shortly for Nooga for dinner then Cookeville later tonight for hotel. See you all in the AM!

In hotel in Cookeville. See ya in the AM

Thank you to everyone who put this gathering together. It was a fantastic time. It was a pleasure to meet all who were there and to wheel with everyone. A lot of great people and great Toyota trucks.

What a blast!! :cheers:

It was an awesome weekend, even with the brief torrential downpour -- Thanks to ACC and all the other long time attendees for all the efforts and warmth. Truly a very cool group of people!

Awesome time, I has a blast!

Cheers to ACC for hosting the event, my riding group, and all the great food and friendship.

Can't wait to see some pics!

To echo the above, had a great time. Brian, Michael, Rick and all the ACC crew you guys put together a fantastic ride. I enjoyed meeting alot of new folks and hope to wheel with you all again soon.

I have been looking at FB and on here and I can't wait to see the pics of the XJ on hellevator. I was there when it came down but missed the going up.

Picked up a few new beauty marks and gained alot of confidence in the 80. Sliders have taken the numero uno spot on my list after I "almost" took out my passenger rocker on 21.

Good times, great folks. Thanks again for putting it together and we are already looking forward to next fall.

I had such an awesome time, I can't believe I almost passed on this trip to do a school project!!
It was great to finally meet all you guys that I've heard so much about. Thank you to the guys that I was wheeling with for knowing it was my first time at gmp and being so gentle. And of course, thank you to ACC and others who helped make this invitational happen :)

Here are the pics that I took......

IMAG0652.jpg

IMAG0659.jpg

The view I looked at when I woke up in the morning.

IMAG0660.jpg

And the rigs........

IMAG0657.jpg

IMAG0656.jpg

IMAG0661.jpg

IMAG0667.jpg

IMAG0666.jpg

IMAG0674.jpg

IMAG0669.jpg

IMAG0670.jpg

IMAG0673.jpg

IMAG0680.jpg

IMAG0679.jpg

IMAG0681.jpg

Sam just thrashing his mini truck.......what q set of attachments he has for taking this truck up the trails he did. WOW!

IMAG0682.jpg

IMAG0686.jpg

IMAG0689.jpg

We had a great time as well. For those that couldn't attend....You Missed Another ACC Toyota Fall Gathering! Many thanks to Brian, Jen, Peter and Michael for being great hosts. This was the biggest Fall Gathering to date and a great group of new folks along with some familiars. Got to hit some fun trails and enjoy the fall weather at it's peak beauty up there. Looking forward to the next ACC outing...perhaps February?

The full t-shirt design.
ACC_Fall_2012-11-2_.jpg

A few of camp
DSC_0033.JPG

DSC_0038.JPG

DSC_0037.JPG

A few views from the top of Bounty Hill (trail 26/10)
DSC_0026.JPG

DSC_0023.JPG

DSC_0028.JPG

Big josh wheeling it up hellivator .......

IMAG0694.jpg

IMAG0693.jpg

IMAG0696.jpg

And Brians bad azz 80...... I could only get two shots from my phone as it wouldn't reset fast enough and before i could get the third he was behind me getting out of the truck.

IMAG0697.jpg

IMAG0698.jpg

And the poor jeep. Up until this point it had the snot wheeled out of it and kept up with the big boys really really well. Trail repaired and driven back to camp under its own power. :cheers:

" uh, just want to let you know before you get out of the truck that your wheel is in your grill and bumper ". That was the funniest line of the weekend.

IMAG0699.jpg

IMAG0700.jpg

IMAG0701.jpg

And my slight cosmetic damage from the weekend.

IMAG0710.jpg

IMAG0707.jpg

IMAG0708.jpg

Thanks Brian for the wiring harness tip. The 80 ran smooth as silk on the way home.

I got some really good ones of Matt's Jeep I can post. I'll post a few other good ones I was able to get too.

I. AM. SO. MAD. I. HAD. TO. MISS. THIS!!!!:mad::censor::mad::censor::mad:

We had a great time as well. For those that couldn't attend....You Missed Another ACC Toyota Fall Gathering!

ACC_Fall_2012-11-2_.jpg

DONT RUB IT IN!!!:bang:

Another no go!!

Work ruins life, Dang sure looked like fun. Maybe another time.:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom