ACC Fall Gathering 11/8-10/2013 @ GMP (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

here's a few of the pics i took and the rest of them are here
https://www.facebook.com/chris.hodges.735

038.jpg

024.jpg

074.jpg

067.jpg

065.jpg

Last edited:
Lots of pics already showing up on facebook. I didn't take any. Just drove the whole time.

Sent from another Galaxy

Your camera has a bunch on it I think, it is at ACC though...

I need a pass drop t-case. I will probably must fix it for now and avoid 4wd clutch drops.

I would go 203/205 if I was going to change.

Best Fall Gathering yet. Great weather, trails were awesome, and a great crowd. Thanks to ACC for all your hard work and I'm already looking forward to next year.

Sent from another Galaxy

Drive shaft is at the shop, getting it re tubed with .120. Should be a tad stronger next time around :)

I used to take hundreds of pictures at these events. I didn't even get one pictures this time! It was a great trip!

Thank you all for taking pictures. I wish I had taken some.

Did SteenH break a spring pin in the old Mule?

Hey Chris, yes, the driver spring pin crapped out on me. Luckily very close to camp. Would have been easy if on the way back one of the springs hadn't gotten lost in the leaves so I spent a bunch of time looking for it not realizing Rick and Cat found it and the ACC guys fixed it up. By the time I got back to camp after my miles long hike, it was done and the rest of the weekend went off without a hitch. 40 performed like a champ! Loving it! I did, with the help of ACC, get 488's and ARBs. :)

Great weekend!

Hey Chris, yes, the driver spring pin crapped out on me. Luckily very close to camp. Would have been easy if on the way back one of the springs hadn't gotten lost in the leaves so I spent a bunch of time looking for it not realizing Rick and Cat found it and the ACC guys fixed it up. By the time I got back to camp after my miles long hike, it was done and the rest of the weekend went off without a hitch. 40 performed like a champ! Loving it! I did, with the help of ACC, get 488's and ARBs. :)

Great weekend!

Youch! Sorry to hear about that! I had the same thing happen and replaced the center bolt and had re-torqued everything before it went to you. Glad it turned out ok. I really enjoyed the ACC run last time I went - although I got the flu!
ARBs huh? What did you do with the rear lunchbox?

Youch! Sorry to hear about that! I had the same thing happen and replaced the center bolt and had re-torqued everything before it went to you. Glad it turned out ok. I really enjoyed the ACC run last time I went - although I got the flu! ARBs huh? What did you do with the rear lunchbox?

488's were part of a trade for the stockers. LB went with that trade. Had ARBs on my last 40.... Couldn't live without them :)

Thought you'd be overseas by now? Delayed deployment? We need to share a beer sometime before you go!

Beer? I am in.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom