A REAL disc brake conversion for Volvo axle owners... (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.tigerbus.de
[if this is not the right forum, please move to appropriate place!]

Hey guys,

through my own expedition built I saw the nessecity of having better brakes on my Volvo axles, so we sat down and developed a complete setup from new hubs, to calipers to proper 9x17 steel wheels. We just got confirmation from German TÜV that we will be able to legalize this setup for German regstered cars, which was the last hurdle on our way to start a series production run.

ZZ6CDE0539.jpg

We have several interested people from around the world and will ship worldwide. I am not sure how many owners are really in for such serious steps, so I can only guarantee this first production run. MIght be more on the future, but we do not have the funds to stock these kits - they have been developed out of private need ;)

For all guys outside Germany we'll pull this through my g/f's expdition shop, so VAT is deductable.

Production run will start including all orders that have been paid by Septmeber 1st, 2016.

Feel free to sahre this with people who actually run Volvos or Volvo axles, it might be the one and only chance.

More info (in English) including a video we took in Romania from our fest test conversion is available here: Specials

ZZ74E9CF69.jpg

If you need any more info... ask! ;)

Ciao,

.martin

Last edited:
Wow! That was no small undertaking! :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom