A few pics of my offroad teardrop (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Website
www.adventurebuddies.com
In case anyone is curious, here are a few pics of my teardrop project which is coming along very slowly.

In actuality, it doesn't sit as high as it looks in the pictures since there is no weight in it right now. Water tank capacity is 36 gallons forward of the axle. Currently it has a temporary setup with no interior finish or kitchen, but I have lights and running hot and cold water.

Markus
IMGP3288.jpg
IMGP3289.jpg
IMGP3292.jpg

What's the latest? Such cool pics!

Sweeeeeeeet. :)

That is very cool. I need to mod my trailer. Excellent!

She's taking shape Marcus!

Thanks guys! I forgot that thread was out there in cyberspace. I've been too busy with work to even think about the trailer, but it's come along nicely since those pics. I'll try to take a few more and post them before we head to the Alps next week.

Markus

I'll try to take a few more and post them before we head to the Alps next week.

Markus

No wonder you can't finish the trailer. You're traveling to places where you can't use it! :flipoff2: Ski trip this time of year? Have fun regardless!!! :clap:

No wonder you can't finish the trailer. You're traveling to places where you can't use it! :flipoff2: Ski trip this time of year? Have fun regardless!!! :clap:

Yeah - can't wait! A week snowboarding in Austria, then Christmas with family in Germany, then a week over new years snowboarding somewhere else in Austria. Pray for snow!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom