Parting Out 97 Sage 40th clean low miles no rust part out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

cruise control unit?

Keeping cruise control for another project

Interior fuse box door needed in oak/tan color.

Looking for the Trans/Transfer shifter console?

Is upper rear hatch sold? And looking for the top sensor on the transfer case.

No dash parts are being sold, keeping entire drivetrain, tailgate sold a few months ago. Main items left are both rear doors and quarters, core support, right front inner fender plus many smalls

Switch panel, DS side, for windows and door locks shipped to 94595.

Thanks !!!

Any chance you have the interior front door panels? I am looking for the plastic armrest/handles (they are the "y" shaped brown plastic parts the switch console sits in)that can be detached from the door panels. Also would be interested in the upper part of the drivers door panel that you would rest your arm on with the window down, if in good shape.

Drivers door panel damaged in crash, door window/lock switch already sold. Keeping front seats with seatbelts.

Wiper motor, steering stabilizer mount frame side (triangle piece), tail light wiring harness.

Thanks

Jason

Sorry for the delay, I have been out of the country.
Headlight, marker light and lower balance - all sold some time ago
Wiper motor and taillight wiring - keeping for current project
Steering stabilizer mount - keeping for current project
Window trim seal - I should have it, please let me know which one you are referring to.
Manuals? -I never received them when I purchased the truck.

Is the antenna OEM and does it function? I'm looking for a replacement.

Is the antenna OEM and does it function? I'm looking for a replacement.

Yes OEM and works fine but I have plans for it already.

Yes OEM and works fine but I have plans for it already.

Could I offer a trade? I have a new 91-96 antenna that I thought would fit my truck but does not. Not sure what youre next project is or if youre trying to sell the antenna but I've got one to trade.

Yes I have it, I'll need to get to it this weekend, I'll send you a PM then

I am looking for the Airbag Sensor Assembly (as long as the truck didnt have the airbag light on). It is under the center console, near the shifter. I will also send this in a PM. Also looking for a front ABS speed sensor (on the knuckle) Thanks!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom