Parting Out 97 Sage 40th clean low miles no rust part out (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
Garage Kept with only 158k. Only parting body and interior items. let me know what you need. Hit in left A pillar - drivers door, hood and left front fender bad.

I would be interested in the strips that run down both sides (40th/Collectors style). I would like the full set even if the damaged part of the truck they are a little messed up. Thanks

What color interior? Im looking for the following parts from an oak/tan interior.

1.Full oak carpet set in good condition
2. Interior tan plastic sonroof trim molding for the drivers side (covers the mechanical sliders)
3. Tan leather console armrest only, in gc
4. How are the front seats as well.
5. Glovebox stoppers.

Su Visors?...left and right shipped to 34711
Let me know
PayPal standing by ;)

Carpet and console already sold. I'm keeping the front seats and the glove box got messed up in the wreak. I should be able to pull all the trim, I'll take pictures first, I do have the sunroof trim and I think the sunvisors, will have to wait until the rain slows down so I can get to the storage location and see.

That's cool. I really just want the strips that run down the middle of both sides. Do you have an idea for price? Thanks

Airbag was deployed, steering wheel ok but using it for another project

Also need the parking brake cover..(the leatherette part)

Thanks

Hey, I think I met you down at the Jambo. I had the door and topless 80.

I just want to hear about what you decided to do to this rig.

The plan is to mate a 60 body to the 80 chassis, it runs and drives straight and everything works, great dealer service history from a one family owned rig that's Locked too! The paint is even great on the hood but got bent during the hit. It was a factory no luggage rack rig too so no holes in the roof. This is why no drivetrain and suspension parts are available. If anyone needs nice sage painted body parts let me know.

image.jpg
image.jpg
image.jpg
cid:B8968FF9-4BD7-4A52-B5EA-5948EADD2BBA

Front Floor Mats?
Got a chance to get to the storage today. (Real muddy) I'll try and cover everyone request at once

Fosters - have the visors but the right one has a cut(see picture) the parking brake boot I'm holding on to for now until I see which one I'm using on my project

Mike 4d4 - only have the front mats and the drivers side has a ladies heal hole in it. If your still I terested let me know

Dogllakefish - all the side molding looks fine except the little peice on the front left fender, it's ok but not perfect ( it took a direct hit on impact) what's a fair price for all the side molding?

Phil - see above.

Someone asked for second row seat pictures so they are included as well. Slight discolor on left seat bottom, I have not tried to see if it comes out. Excuse the duct tape on the left side, I cover the broken window then cover entire truck with cover.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Looking for the front passenger side door trim that surrounds the door lock and power window switch. Price + shipping to 95672. The attached picture is of the same part, but the rear passenger door - I am looking for the front passenger door.

switch trim_circled.jpg

Last edited:
I would also like both front and rear right side fender flare assemblies if they are undamaged, paint is no problem, just no cracks/breaks. Thanks

how is the front grill?

image.jpg
Grill is fine (see picture) FYI if your buying it for your LX it does not fit.

both right flares are nice they are yours if you want them

Right front switch plate - need to look might be gone already.
image.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom