Parting Out 97 fzj80 + 96 lx450 N Fla 32605 (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Looking for the latch that opens lower tailgate. If you still have it, how much shipped to 55025?

PM Sent

Passenger front door off a 80. Is it factory paint?

Price Shipped to ga kennesaw Ga 30144,

Looking for an ignitor and fuel control relay as spares for a 95. Shipping will be to TX 79734.

Thank you,
Colby

Would you happen to have the front passenger side seat tracks and gears to move the power seats forward and back?

I need the wiring harness that serves the cruise control actuator (and other things) for an FJ80. Beno says that new isn't available, but you might have access to a used one. Thanks. It would be going to WY 82223. For some reason my PM to you won't go through.

I need the wiring harness that serves the cruise control actuator (and other things) for an FJ80. Beno says that new isn't available, but you might have access to a used one. Thanks. It would be going to WY 82223. For some reason my PM to you won't go through.

What year? Fj80 91-92 ?

The FJ is a 91, but my son replaced the engine with a lower mileage one that might be from a 92. If there is anything on the engine somewhere that will tell us the year I can go look? Thanks.

Hey there...looking for some rocker panel...and the power steering cooler. Email sent.

Looking for the interior fuse box door for my 97' fj80. Beige/tan/oak color. Thanks.

Hello,

Do you happen to have the white AC Assembly box - under the dash to the right of the steering column? It would be on the LX only and can get you a pic if needed. If so, I would like that - shipping would be to 49459. Thanks!

Cheers,
Jonathan

Hello,

Do you happen to have the white AC Assembly box - under the dash to the right of the steering column? It would be on the LX only and can get you a pic if needed. If so, I would like that - shipping would be to 49459. Thanks!

Cheers,
Jonathan

Hi Jonathon,

The lx Ac amp has been sold

I'm looking for the exhaust tubes after the exhaust manifolds that crossover the frame.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom