Parting Out 96 locked LX450 208K (2 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

i am not selling the moulding, its too hard to remove without busting it. i have tried for others but the GA heat makes the plastic brittle and they always break off no matter how careful i am.

i am not selling the moulding, its too hard to remove without busting it. i have tried for others but the GA heat makes the plastic brittle and they always break off no matter how careful i am.

Corner molding is not stuck,, only takes staples and velcro, I need the light corner market , please try, in mexico is impossible to get those pieces, shipping will to laredo Texas thanks

Do you have any of the parts below? I have the tan interior so need tan parts when that applies.
#1 Both Step/stomp plates that go just inside the rear doors

#2 Rear view mirror cover piece

#3 Rear driver side door light cover

#4 Door handle surround/trim piece for passenger side rear door (don't need the ashtray anymore)

#5 pic I forgot but I need the driver side windshield grab handle

i can check on that for you after the holiday. out of town for the weekend.

looking for the oil level sensor and the wire going up into the harness, price please with shipping to 89002.
Thanks.

i can check on that for you after the holiday. out of town for the weekend.
Did you get a chance to check for any of those parts?

Did you get a chance to check for any of those parts?

no, will try to get out there tonight and get on it. was more tired from my 4 day weekend than i was before i left.

I'm looking for the radio/ac bezel, gauge cluster bezel, and a rear speaker. Are those items available and in half way decent condition (no cracks)? Also, I haven done any research on this yet, but the rear hatch key cover is in poor condition on my rig, is yours in decent condition and easily removed? Thanks

Do you still have the dash clock bezel?

How about the shifter console?

What's the cluster worth, and will you ship internationally ?

sorry guys, i was offered a new job a few weeks back and took it. required me to be gone for the last 3 weeks for training. sorry for the late replies but it was one of those once in a lifetime things and i had to take it.

Last edited:
Was the rear hatch damaged in the accident, any rust & what color is she?

My rig has been in the NE her entire life and would love a hatch w/o a rust hole in her

Was the rear hatch damaged in the accident, any rust & what color is she?

My rig has been in the NE her entire life and would love a hatch w/o a rust hole in her

it is gold and it has a very slight dent along the top of it. not sure if it would cause it to seal up good or not.

20160627_070501.jpg

20160627_070451.jpg

Do you still have the rear LEXUS LX450 badge on the back under the glass ??

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom