Parting Out 96 locked LX450 208K (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Nice bumper! Wondering if you still have....
Cargo area carpet, suspension parts/lift, and did window motors sell already?

Hello ,
Do you have the driver side , back door lock Assy/motor?
Thanks

yeah, can do 20 bucks shipped on it.

PM sent for front door weatherstrip/seals.

all PMs replied.

forgive me if i take a few days to get pics or ship parts. this hurricane is still causing issues and they say tuesday for the rain to stop.

Do you have a functioning factory trailer tail light converter? Mine has partially failed and I'd love to just plug in a replacement OEM piece. I'd need the black converter box and the 4 pin harness after it.

i will need to look into that and see, i know the truck had a pigtail that worked but no idea if it was factory or aftermarket

i will need to look into that and see, i know the truck had a pigtail that worked but no idea if it was factory or aftermarket
If it has a factory one it should be stuck on with adhesive relatively behind and below the right tail light. From the inside of the vehicle remove (or just pull back) the plastic cover lining the right side or the cargo area. Thanks! Let me know ASAP, need one for this weekend, otherwise I'll just get a universal converter and wire it in.

Axles finally arrived! Thanks again
image.jpg

cool man, that sure took a while.

it is kinda stained up from use. i will be pulling it out today to see what comes out.

ok, here is a picture of it as it sits. i have tried nothing on cleaning it but since about 5 people have asked for pictures....

WP_20151007_001.jpg

no, the rear bumper has long since been removed.

sorry, wheels and tires are not for sale. used them on another rig.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom