9000 Super Winch On ARB (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
I see Farm&Fleet has a SuperWinch 9X 9000 LB for $579. Is there any reason why this won't work on the ABR winch bumper?
kurt

Accoprding to TPI 4x4 you will have to modify an ARB bumper to make a s9000 fit.

Hey,
I don't even have a winch, but done a lot of listening to others with a bunch of experience. I hear go straight to the Warn 12000, minimum. Get that rig stuck to the frame in mud, and the 9000 becomes weak real quick, or have a lot of snatch bolcks. I'd save up and get the bigger winch, unless your use is mild. But, why skimp on your best recovery option, if your a serious off-road enthusiast. Just an opinion

Jeff

I originally had the Supersuckwench X9 on the front of my beater. Eventually moved it to the rear bumper and put the Warn 12k on the front. The X9 will fit fine with NO MODS. It's not a bad alternative if you're doing light wheeling because the stall rating is close to 12k. That said, I stalled mine out a few weeks ago while in a swamp and really had to rely on the front (yeah, coulda used a snatch block, but was too lazy :D).

At the price of the Supersuck it's hard to pass up. I only call it that 'cause I like the name, it's not a bad little winch.

Junk is back! :eek:
How you feeling?

Pritzy s***zy. So only popping in here and there to see how many decimal points Wench has padded to her posts. :slap: :D

Thanks for asking.

Pritzy s***zy. ÊSo only popping in here and there to see how many decimal points Wench has padded to her posts. :slap: :D

Thanks for asking.
Yeah....Keep talking. :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom