88 fj62 co (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
parting out 88 fj62. Everything works except the E-door locks. 4wd idk about but ill test parts as requested. Fuel injection system, diffs are already called for. If some one wants the whole truck ill sell as a whole. Im willing to trade parts. pm me or text message me (832) 366 5263. Its located in Fort Collins Co. I do have the grill parts.

image-1.jpg

image.jpg

What kind of shape are the door mirrors in?
Are the manual hubs OE Aisin?
Shipping to 92117 for all items?

I'd like the center grille section if the chrome is in decent shape. May be able to pick up within a couple weeks. If the seat bottom foam is good on either side (front seat), I would be interested in that, unless you sell the entire seat set to someone.

I'd like the center grille section if the chrome is in decent shape. May be able to pick up within a couple weeks. If the seat bottom foam is good on either side (front seat), I would be interested in that, unless you sell the entire seat set to someone.

The grill section will need a repaint due to that most of the chrome has flaked off and the yellow plastic is exposed in some areas. Only one seat foam is good but idk if its flat or kept its form. Ill try to get pics for all parts so yall can see the condition.

Sent from my iPhone using IH8MUD

blue grey interior? I'd like the front pass seat bottom fabric, just the cover.

How much for the frame, willing to wait, and willing to pick it up as well, I'm located in Colorado springs

Want drivers grab handle if its in good condition.

It was me that texted you! Score!!

Is the pass. seat bottom brown or gray fabric? I can't tell from the photos. If brown, I want it! Thanks - Steve

SeatBottom.jpg

Thanks - there was some weird color rendition on the photos!

How much do you want for the rear shoulder harnesses and trim pieces? I'd also like the female part of the drivers seat belt.

Thanks,
Jim

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom