For Sale '87 FJ60- Parting Out- Rust- Free NM Rig! (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
:mad: Hit by drunk March 7; totalled my 60- but I'm better now- ;)
Time to part out the 60- 7/87, MAF 'smog' headers/ hi- flow cat w/ o-2 sensor plumbed in / fluid heatriser, great muffler sold as assembly/ sectioned.
Head redone w/ Toy. parts about 12k ago-
Most moving parts new or redone very recently/ passed smog a few months ago. Hit hard on right side so no engine parts on that side are good- everything will be removed and inspected before it is shipped. I intend to price everything very fair/ actual shipping only. I'd rather sell to CruiserHeads direct than to go thru EBay, but I have 26 transactions/ 100% good rating there, too -
contact me at doniell3@comcast.net for requests. I'd like to get her parted out quickly -thanks- :beer:

JMan, Webster, please contact me offline at doniell3@comcast.net.
Yes, I will cut out the wheel wells/ ship.

How about the MAF fluid heat raiser ?
Do you still have it?

I need the item
Daniel, NY

(no smilies)- Thanks for the responses- everyone- if you hit me offline at doniell3@comcast.net it will be easier for me to keep track of your requests by printing them out (I know, dinosaur methods, but -hey it works for me! :D)
Still waiting to get the green light to tear into her (salvage title)-
I travel for work A LOT, esp. now that I'm back working again-gone next week Tues- Sat- but will make every effort to answer all and make sure it is all first come, first served-

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom