1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

'87 FJ60 -parting out- rust- free NM rig

Discussion in 'For Sale - Parts' started by davidfj406080, May 16, 2003.

1. davidfj406080

davidfj406080

:mad: &nbsp:Drunk hit me Mar. 7, but I'm OK now- 8) time to part out the 60- hit on passenger front- I will remove and inspect all parts before selling- brown interior/ MAF 'smog' headers and all parts associated w/ exhaust to be sold as an assembly- passed smog recently- hi- flow cat w/ O-2 sensor/ y-pipe/ intake manifold / fluid heatriser to go as one. All smog parts good, too- Head recently redone w/ Toyota parts. Many great parts- contact me at doniell3@comcast.net to make requests. Once it starts going I need to get the parts out fast. All prices will be VERY fair- no junk or damaged parts to be sold. THANKS!!!! :bow:

2. Safado

Safado

My choke is busted. Actually it's just the plastic housing that secures it to the dash. I haven't taken the time to figure out what parts exactly need to be replaced, but epoxy held for one pull. Let me know.

3. ERICH

ERICH

Hello
    I'm looking for an oil cooler for my FJ60, let me know if you have one and how much you wnat for it, my email iis erichagen@comcast.net
    Thanks.
    ERICH

4. archie

archie

I am looking for the plastic threshold on my fj62 between the door and carpet.

5. rdudley

rdudley

I would like the rear wheel wells if they are available to cut out.. you can email me at rdudley504@yahoo.com

Rob

6. 85_FJ60_in_SC

85_FJ60_in_SC

did the fan make it out of the wreck ok? i need a OEM centrifugal fan....i actually also need a chocke cable assembly- just the cable- mine seems to be gunked/kinked(?) beyond hope...
    e-mail @ jrr0072002@yahoo.com

7. zuluzeugma

zuluzeugma SILVER Star

Media:
    where are you located in SC?

8. 85_FJ60_in_SC

85_FJ60_in_SC

9. 1973Guppie

1973Guppie

Media:
    interested in a fj60 transmission shifter boot assembly as well as the TC boot assembly, $?, good shape?, shipping to San Diego, CA 92109?

thanks,

Noah
    noastoy@san.rr.com

10. Safado

Safado

Just a word up.

I bought some parts from David back last month. Everything came quickly and in good order. However our communication did only take place via email, not the forum. I don't know what he has available still, but you may want to just send him an email, that's what he requested in a duplicate post.

doniell@comcast.net

11. arcame

arcame Guest

I was wondering if you have any interior fabric left? I have a brown fj60 and need to fix a hole on the drivers seat and the rear carpet. Let me know.
    :D

12. Beowulf

Beowulf

Listen up guys!

David isn't accessing the forum very often (never?). He will respond to e-mail as he requested earlier.

I believe he salvaged most of the interior stuff including the shifter boots.

I'm pretty sure the fan was destroyed in the wreck.

-B-