84 FJ60 Resto, (5 Viewers)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Holly s*** man, I have maybe one of your skill sets..maybe. :hmm: How did you develop this kind of knowledge? I mean welding, fabrication, engine work, electrical. Are you a professional or self taught? Fantastic progress cant wait to see the end result.

Cheers!

It has been incredible to see how far your project has come. Nice work, can't wait to see the final product! BTW, nice shop.

Did this project ever get finished? What happened? I just spent two weeks reading 34 pages of posts and I'm waiting for some kind of closure!

Update: Skinner's kids just graduated from college and he's really looking forward to retirement in a few years. He's still working on the 60 and should have it damn near ready for paint after his next hiatus. Pics coming soon...
:popcorn:

Awesome build! SKINNER you answered a bunch of questions I had for my CJ7 build, THANK YOU! I have a 1uzfe in a SC400 laying around and wanted to put EFI in my 78 CJ7 so I decided to run the 1uzfe knowing the reliability of Toyota didn't think I could go wrong but the transfercase options were intimidating you saved my project. Only question I have is what brand and part number clocking ring did you use? Thank You for taking the time to post it has helped at least one guy a bunch!

Reading this thread in two sittings and getting to page 34 and the "ending" is like binge watching the Sopranos! This can't be how it ends... An amazing build and a great story. I hope all is well with Skinner and his family.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom