For Sale 84 fj60 Locked, 2FE, AA 4:1, 35's Denver (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

jps8460
user_online.gif

Rising Sun Member

icon1.gif
1984 FJ60 For Sale - 35's Locked 2FE
Hi All,

For sale is my 1984 Fj60. This cruiser has been a labor of love, and has taken my wife and I all over the western US. I’m sad to say goodbye, but we have purchased a new to us URJ200 and have decided that having two built Land Cruisers is just too much.

It is well built and in Impeccable mechanical condition. We have driven this all over the Pacific Northwest, to and from Iowa, back and forth to Albuquerque, and back an forth to Moab more times than I can count. I wouldn’t hesitate to hop in it tomorrow and drive it to Florida. I maintain it very meticulously

The list is long, and I’m sure I’m forgetting something…. For a full price offer, I’ll include an 86qt Edgestar fridge/freezer.

I bought this fj60 with a blown motor and have since rebuilt about every mechanical feature and I have receipts for about 90% of it……never had the guts to add them all up lol. Very Little rust, just the typical rear fender behing the rear tires.

Highlights: Rebuilt 2FE, ARB Lockers Front and Rear, ARB bumper, Winch, AA 4:1 transfer Case kit, FJ62 Front Axle, longfields, 4-runner brake upgrade, HAM Radio, Expo Rack, Spare Parts, Rear Storage, Fridge, Crack Free Windshield, navigation system, 35’s

In the last 36K miles

-Rebuilt the 2F, rings, piston, head, polished crank, hone etc..

-At rebuild I installed all new accessories (OEM or Aisin/Denso), Mean Green high output alternator, power steering pump, AC compressor

-At rebuild (Aisin/Denso) replaced distributor, water pump, clutch, reground flywheel.

-New high quality after market radiator indistinguishable from OEM rad.

-New heater core

-Added sound deadening and heat shielding to floor boards and doors

-Installed kenwood navigation unit. Also DVD/CD/Bluetooth and Iphone 6 compatible. Powered by Garmin with continuous map support

-Installed yaesu dual band HAM radio and CB

-Installed all new factory Toyota front end joints and OME stabilizer

-ARB front bumper and smitty built 9500lb winch

-Advance Adapters 4:1 transfer case and full rebuild

-Lift and bushings OME springs heavy front extra heavy rear

In the Last 15k miles

-rebuilt 3fe head and fuel injection to create the sought after 2FE. This was done right, including the fj62 fuel tank, fuel lines, and a brand new denso fuel pump. New denso distributor, new cap, rotor, wires, and plugs, new cats, new O2 sensors.

-Rebuilt Front and rear axles with 4:11 regear and ARB Lockers, Longfields, all ARP high strength hardware, 4runner calipers, booster MC, cross drilled and slotted rotors, rock guard eliminators new brake lines, new koyo bearings front and rear.

-FJ62 front axle – has a factory brace and more pinion angle that allows for caster correction. It drives very nicely down the highway, and is within factory fj60 specs for caster

-Rebuilt power steering gearbox

-35” Procomp extreme MT’s from discount with warranty they have more than half tread remaining, matching spare.

- new rear driveshaft with thicker wall tubing and new Toyota u-joints

-Miscellaneous doodads…

-Comes with rear storage, highlift, basic recovery gear, HID headlights, ARB on board air, headache rack, some LED lamps, factory alternator, new starter, new power steering pump, smog pump spare, smog pump dummy, extra ignitor and coil

-I have an FZJ80 full float rear that has had all the brackets cut off and includes Toyota bearings and seals for proper rebuild. Includes all brakes axles etc. Also includes spring hangers (not welded on yet).

-Lots of other spare parts included.

The less than awesome…

-I got in a scuffle with a tree root – the pass. rear quarter got a little banged up as pictured

-I’m having a new cat back exhaust put in before the sale. I used the rear exhaust from the FJ62, and it’s a little rusted out.

-I have matching fabric for the driver’s seat (fj62), just haven’t gotten around to installing it. I’ll install it before the sale. FYI the driver seat fabric is a little beat-up.

-Windshield wiper arms are a little weak on don’t clear the whole windshield.

Asking $14K OBO PM me

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

image.jpeg

Bump for a nice truck I have worked on and wheeled with this truck and it is legit!

I've had several folks ask about the undercarriage. Here are some pics. I rubbed the dirt off of the rear diff cover to show that what you were mainly looking at is dirt. there is no significant rust anywhere. The power steering reservoir does overflow every now and again on the trail, but does not normally leak. the chain on the motor mount is simple for security, there is a fully functioning Genuine Toyota motor mount in there, and sale includes a spare genuine Toyota mount.

clifford-9029-2.JPG

clifford-9031-2.JPG

clifford-9035-2.JPG

clifford-9036.JPG

clifford-9037.JPG

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom