8274 on 80 series ARB bumper (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

fantic

SILVER Star
Threads
Hey guys I'm looking to put a arb style bumper on my 80. I'm more likely to hit a deer than a rock. I have a 8274 on my 40 and love it. I also have a 8274 in need of repair and wandering if it will fit an arb. I know they used to offer a style that would work. Can't find that model anymore. Not opposed to modifying.Thanks in advance.

The mounting footprint of the 8274 is different than that of a planetary winch; the dimensions are on Warn's web site. So if the bumper is made for a planetary winch, you're going to have to re-drill the mounting holes at the very least.

Thanks for the link and replies. The time I rebuild the winch, modify the bumper and grill I'm probably just better off with a planetary winch.

True. With a foot forward mount also make sure not to just redrill the foot mount holes but also make sure the foot forward mount point is strong enough on the bumper. You also might have a vertical clearance issue.

probably a bit of useless information for you but an 8274 bolts straight into a 70 series ARB bar (standard bar pre V8 models)

Fantic i'm looking for an 8274 that needs work. My last deal fell through and im still looking so if you would trade yours for cash let me know what you have.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom