For Sale 81 Series Center Fridge Console (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

Threads
SOLD
Feeler: Thinking of selling my JDM fridge/freezer center console currently in my rig. All OEM wiring/AC lines included. Console works great and is Oak Brown. This model has the sought after dual console lids.

Looking for $300 OBO.

If someone is interested, I'll document the install with pic's during removal. PM for more info.

Will post pics shortly.

EDIT:
Pic's added
NOTE: Shown after a week camping trip - so mind the coffee stains and dust. Usual light scratches where the seat belts are. Mini-cup holder will need to swap sides for an 80.

IMG_1612.jpg

IMG_1613.jpg

IMG_1614.jpg

Last edited:
More Pics. Includes the 2 ice-cube trays which take around 80 mins to make. Does NOT include a 15 pack....... But, will hold one - or so I've heard.

IMG_1615.jpg

IMG_1616.jpg

Does anyone know if this lid can be adapted to the earlier versions with single lid?

It appears as there are 4 empty screw holes on the console body where the lid attaches.

Is the latch broke?

The lever is not broken - the latch is missing. The lower one does little if anything, even wheeling. But. I'll see if I can source one for the sale.

Does anyone know if this lid can be adapted to the earlier versions with single lid?

Thats a good question. Don't know for sure, but would think if your lid base dimensions matches mine - and the lid hinge screws looks to be the same spacing in the pic above - should work. I measured 11" along the back (underside) of the lid to the center of the lever.

Let me know if you need any other dimensions.....

Last edited:
I've never seen one of these in oak before, and I've definitely never seen that awesome double console lid!

My single lid has a foam gasket on the bottom to seal at the top of the fridge, I doubt normal lids would have that, but it could always be added I suppose.

IanB said:
My single lid has a foam gasket on the bottom to seal at the top of the fridge, I doubt normal lids would have that, but it could always be added I suppose.

Guess I should have phrased my question better, I wonder if the US leather lid will fit on the upper storage tray of the fridge console?

Here's a pic of the striker plate:

007 (2).jpg

IanB said:
Here's a pic of the striker plate:

Thanks. Are those holes on the inside of your console on both sides? It's got me wondering if these fridge consoles were designed to be fitted in left or right hand drive models?

Edit: Never mind, I answered my own question by looking at the pics in the first post.

Thanks. Are those holes on the inside of your console on both sides? It's got me wondering if these fridge consoles were designed to be fitted in left or right hand drive models?

Edit: Never mind, I answered my own question by looking at the pics in the first post.

So these won't fit a left hand model?

TTT - I now have this pulled. AC lines that pass through the floor and connect to the bottom of the console are included. One would need to adapt to soft lines from there, up to tee into the existing AC.

Looking for $150.

Shred,

Wow! I totally forgot about this. I'm still interested but just spent my monthly cruiser budget...
Can you email me some more detail pics of it and the lines. Need to get with another Mud member who did this mod too and compare notes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom