1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

80 Series Seats and stuff

Discussion in 'For Sale - Parts' started by madams557, May 29, 2003.

1. madams557

madams557

1995 FZJ80 third row seats, both gray leather and in great shape, with mounting hardware to floor. Specter sells the seats for $525 each USED. Don't need that much, so make me an offer.

Also, I have front bumper and rear bumper parts. On the front bumper, the main piece is damaged and gone, but everything else is available. Need anything?
    The entire rear bumper is available, which basically is the side plastic pieces, top chrome piece and all the mounting pieces.

95 Pathfinder factory spare tire and cover sitting in my garage. Package deal, tire goes for over 200 at dealership, and the cover around $50 to 60. However, I don't care about the tire. Consider it a bonus: buy the cover and get the tire for free.

Make me an offer.

Michael
    TLCA#12065
    Fort Collins, CO

2. gater75

gater75

I am interested in the right front bumper piece, how much do you want to get for it?
    Rod
    gater75@yahoo.com

3. madams557

madams557

Rod,
    Thanks for your email. I am in the process of sorting those front bumper pieces out. As soon as I organize all of the pieces, I'll let you know what all is available and we can discuss a price. Since you are looking for the right front, are you more interested in the larger pieces than the nuts and bolts?

4. madams557

madams557

Front Bumper pieces are gone. Rod, I've sent you a PM.

Everything else is still available as of today.

5. madams557

madams557

The rear bumper has gone on to a better place.

Only thing left now are the third row seats.