For Sale 80 Series Rear Steel Bumper - San Diego (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

bajaphile

Boojum Hugger
SILVER Star
Threads
SOLD! Thanks

$100

Hi guys,

I bought a new bumper from Sean and am selling this one. It was build by my buddy and is very stout. Bolts on to the frame at the tow hook location, and then welded (if you want) to the frame on the sides. I've dropped pretty hard on it several times and it never budged. On top is an aluminum filler. Not the best photos, I should have taken some before I pulled it off.

No shipping. Weight I would say is less then 75 lbs.

20121111_125115.jpg
20131228_100112.jpg

Last edited:
Offers please. ;)

Yep, you are right, there is no hitch!

And, unfortunately, I have no idea if one would bolt up underneath it or not. I am assuming not, but I don't really know. I've never had one for my 80.

Yep, you are right, there is no hitch!

And, unfortunately, I have no idea if one would bolt up underneath it or not. I am assuming not, but I don't really know. I've never had one for my 80.

Do you have any pics from underneath when it was mounted?

No I don't but I can get some better shots of it off the truck this weekend.

Bump. And sorry no photos of underneath. But I doubt you can run a hitch on it. I am willing to take offers... I need it out of the house. :D

$400 OBO... OBO being key words.

Would there be enough room to fab in a spindle and swing outs??

Yes I really think there is but haven't done any measurements. Good questions. I'll try and get some tonight.

BTW I have a local offer for $200. I will wait another week to see if anyone else is willing to pay more.

This thing is sweet! I would totally take it but the "no hitches allowed" setup is a deal breaker. My trailer and my joe hauler would become giant paperweights. This will make someone happy.

Bump for a good deal

You can always just cut a hole in it and weld in a hitch receiver :D

Coming to Denver anytime soon? I would take this off your hands.

Nope not going to Denver anytime, haha. But dang I've never even been to Colorado. ;)

OK bump again... Ill take $300?

Bump...

Bump $200!!!!

Still got this... $100 ...

man if you would be willing to ship it i would take it, got a forklift and all at work....

interested in the bumper. I can pick up this weekend if available. Is the bumper still mounted? Any pictures from other angles?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom