80 Series Light Bar Concept (1 Viewer)

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate
links, including eBay, Amazon, Skimlinks, and others.

This sounds like a perfect job for a 3D printer...fab up 3dhousing following the apron curves and opening...leave out led opening in center...BHI might be the do any to mention it to

you can take the bulb/socket from the corner marker light by the headlight and swap them with the turn signal light down below...or add the turn signal socket up in the marker.

Could always do the slee corner marker light mod

Here is a close representation of how the LEDs would have looked that @SUMMIT CRUISERS was talking about. I already relocated my turn signals to the corner lights years ago and haven't had anything in the valence lights. Maybe I'll eventually install something there when the valence is due for a respray from all the rock chips.
image.jpeg

This is one I saw on Instagram. Someone posted the photo and didn't know who's truck it was. All they knew/assumed was that it was some custom PIAA set up.
image.jpeg

IMG_1339.JPG

Not really stealth but I just chose a light bar same width as the uprights with the blacked-out (fisheye) lenses that sort of hide the silver reflectors. It doesn't stand out too much and was a simple bolt on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top Bottom